Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT: Game 4 Devils @ Canucks 10pm MSG+

347 posts in this topic

Hey Henrique, are you even playing tonight?!

I feel bad for Schneider.  lol

the henrique zajac ryder line looks pretty damn bad they arent getting any chances fi anything positive at all its like they cant even move the puck into the offensive zone.. obviously not a line that is going to work time to hack it apart now

Swap Henrique and Loki, put Henrique back at center?

Lundqvist has given up three goals in the last minute and change.

Cool.  Means nothing if the Devils don't win.

Cool.  Means nothing if the Devils don't win.

Mea, it makes me feel better. I knew we weren't going to win this game 30 seconds in. I Don't even know what the nucks side of the ice looks like.

This is the EASIER western trip, we do the one the Rangers are doing now next month, don't worry, they'll get us too

They couldn't find Schneider a hotter girlfriend to bitch at him?

They couldn't find Schneider a hotter girlfriend to bitch at him?

I think that's his real wife.

After watching the sharks in their game against the rangers and now back to the devils i had to check my tv to make sure the speed of the signal I was receiving was not slow or impaired in some way

Devils need to get some 2-way defensemen to add some sure-handed skill to our back line..I wish we had some young 21 year old who "is a solid two-way defender with outstanding poise and hockey smarts. He skates very well, shows no fear in rushing the puck up the ice and can quarterback a power play with his great distribution skills and shot."

Edited by Steadevils

Devils need to get some 2-way defensemen to add some sure-handed skill to our back line..I wish we had some young 21 year old who "is a solid two-way defender with outstanding poise and hockey smarts. He skates very well, shows no fear in rushing the puck up the ice and can quarterback a power play with his great distribution skills and shot."

waive volch/Salvador bring up merril and gel. Gnna get that on a t-shirt.

Need a goal and finally get a PP? Put 2 defensemen out there. Debo, you're blowing my mind. Sal on the PP? fvck it. Why not.

Edited by PWW

Salvador on the power play. And as per ushe, his weak wrister is blocked into the neutral zone.

Pete is just throwing crap at the wall hoping it sticks now.

Did Lokti die? Feel like I haven't seen him out there in awhile. I guess that's what he gets for being under 30.

Edited by PWW

Did Lokti die? Feel like I haven't seen him out there in awhile. I guess that's what he gets for being under 30.

wonder if he had an injury that he aggravated today, he didn't look like himself to start the night. He is normally one of the only bright spots in our games when we suck.

He botched coverage on the tying goal

He botched coverage on the tying goal

If making a mistake is what gets you benched, wtf is half our D still doing on the ice?

Sounds like Elias is having a game. At its best I expected this team  to have a different guy each night that would step up. It's happened but hasn't been enough to win yet this season.