Pure Hockey TV Commercial - Cory Schneider

Joonas #6

I preferred the Clarkson one to the Schneider one myself but not by very much.  Both suck.  Couldn't they find Schneider some red or black goalie pants?  I mean aren't they the largest hockey superstore in the tri state something something.

Edit: That being said I'd still dip the broad in this.

Edited by gardenstatepkwy

I preferred the Clarkson one to the Schneider one myself but not by very much.  Both suck.  Couldn't they find Schneider some red or black goalie pants?  I mean aren't they the largest hockey superstore in the tri state something something.

Edit: That being said I'd still dip the broad in this.

Pretty sure that is his wife.

HFMIHpM.jpg

Edited by jonnyd91

Both commercials were good. Hate the Clarky contract, and I'm glad Lou wasn't stupid, but I miss him. Even if he drove me crazy.

It is not his wife. Actors get paid to do these things. Just because it's his SO in the commercial, doesn't mean it's his wife IRL.

Nope, the new "Somebody Left the Gate Open" is "I gotcha, gotcha looking for the next best thing"

If it's stuck in my head, it'll be stuck in everyone else's as well.

And yes, you beat me to this. Cannot stand this one.

he seemed like a good quality guy on and off the ice.. damn it why did toronto have to go and have an interest in him... fvcking blows i miss the guy.. and to think this doof clowe is suppose to be his replacement.. old cement skates clowe.. oh boyy

Clarkson is not in any way a better skater than Clowe.

Clarkson is not in any way a better skater than Clowe.

i never liked clarkson and i know he's a bad skater but i've seen absolutely nothing from Clowe so far, nothing. 

Usually Clarkson would hold on the puck along the boards with his reach and stay behind the net forever at least. Then i'd notice him. Clowe hasnt done anything that sticked out to me at all and he's horribly slow.

People are actually pining over the loss of Clarkson? This might very well be the most fickle group of fans I've ever encountered.

Lest we forget the years of posts about his atrocious skating, seemingly constant diving (followed by the wide eyed "WHAA?" face), and of course...the Clark-a-round.

I liked DC as a player, but I wasnt sad to see him go...especially considering Clowe should be able to replace every facet of his game. Let's hope he find the back of the net soon and gets some confidence.

People are actually pining over the loss of Clarkson? This might very well be the most fickle group of fans I've ever encountered.

Lest we forget the years of posts about his atrocious skating, seemingly constant diving (followed by the wide eyed "WHAA?" face), and of course...the Clark-a-round.

I liked DC as a player, but I wasnt sad to see him go...especially considering Clowe should be able to replace every facet of his game. Let's hope he find the back of the net soon and gets some confidence.

I'm definitely not. Especially considering he hasn't played a game yet.

That used to piss me off to no end about Clarkson.  If he spent half the amount of time practicing his skating instead of constantly diving and having that "Who, me!!?" face right after, he wouldn't spend as much time on his ass and chest on the ice like he did.

That used to piss me off to no end about Clarkson.  If he spent half the amount of time practicing his skating instead of constantly diving and having that "Who, me!!?" face right after, he wouldn't spend as much time on his ass and chest on the ice like he did.

I think his skating was fine, he just dove too much, period, lol.

It's just silly how everyone here was posting about how Clarky was terrible and blah blah blah. Now they're bitching about the same thing in Clowe and saying they'd rather have Clarky back?

Well, two options, they were pay Clarky $6M/year or find someone else. Can't be a choice between Clarky scoring 30 goals for <$3M/year or Clowe on his current deal. It's just silly.

People need to give Clowe some time to hit his stride and stop comparing him to a version of Clarkson that doesn't exist anymore. Is he doing worse than Clarky so far? No.

How many goals Clarky has? Oh right, he's still got half his suspension to go....