GDT 5 The New Jersey Devils face Bob Hartley's Flames

caron14

Hoping for a solid game. Some pieces are coming together, and it's good to see some scoring from different people so far this year. Hopefully the rest catch up. I think the Devils can take their first tonight and get a little momentum going.

Side prediction... Josefson scores 2, promptly gets benched for a week for Gionta and NJDevs.com explodes.

Hoping for a solid game. Some pieces are coming together, and it's good to see some scoring from different people so far this year. Hopefully the rest catch up. I think the Devils can take their first tonight and get a little momentum going.

Side prediction... Josefson scores 2, promptly gets benched for a week for Gionta and NJDevs.com explodes.

Gio gets injured, but says he's ok to play 70%

Glad theyre sitting loktionov. Hes been invisible these first few games. Ive said it before hes so overrated by this website.

Im looking foward to see how JJ plays.

Everyone saying harrold should sit, understandable, but we all know salvador should be the one sitting before anyone. Its never gunna happen though.

Edited by Bartholomew Hunt

Glad theyre sitting loktionov. Hes been invisible these first few games. Ive said it before hes so overrated by this website.

Im looking foward to see how JJ plays.

Everyone saying harrold should sit, understandable, but we all know salvador should be the one sitting before anyone. Its never gunna happen though.

He was invisible last game and average on the opening night in pittsburg... but the other ones i thought he was pretty good with brunner