NJDEVS1730

GDT 6: Devils @ Jets

227 posts in this topic

Watched my Vikings get obliterated today, so only fitting that the devils lose in similar fashion, #hopingimwrong.

It's so funny how both teams have been over the last 5 years. Vikes make the NFCC in 2010 and implode, the Devils go to SCF and it looks like their imploding. Both team riddled with bad coaching staff from top to bottom.

More like both teams losing what got them there...Parise,Kovalchuk,Clarkson

Favre,Harvin,Rice

Peterson and Marty are the two constants that keep them afloat

More like both teams losing what got them there...Parise,Kovalchuk,Clarkson

Favre,Harvin,Rice

Peterson and Marty are the two constants that keep them afloat

Favre was a great qb we rented him for a time, the Vikings problems have more to do with the decreased play on the line on both sides of the ball and the secondary. (mostly all age related losses veteran team). Rice was good with only favre, and really hasn't been spectacular in seattle. harvin was out for the last half of last season when we ewnt on a tear, hes a great player we can win without him. What plagues the Vikings is age and bad coaching.

That's a very similar situation to this team, we are riding veterans long passed their expiration date, and have a coaching staff making awful decisions. Very similar to the Vikings.

p.s I don't think losing kovy and Clarkson are what is wrong with this team, we were losing last year with them. And this year scoring isn't the issue its the old defense core.

Edited by Sneax

Let's Go DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you unable to watch tonight I think I can predict the outcome of the game based on the last 4 games: Devils will lead by 1 or two going into the third, Devils will lose in regulation or OT. Wash, Rinse, Repeat

Fayne is a healthy scratch again!!!! Why in the world would he do that honestly

That Larsson outlet pass that we're told is so good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Larsson make a bad pass... but he still looks like our best defenceman with greene.... 

still quite a bit of breakdowns.   a few minutes ago they let a LW in with no one on him, would have been another "surprise!" backdoor play if the puck carrier noticed it

Volchenkov holding the zone, ladies and gentlemen

that may have been the worst penalty call I've ever seen and to compound it, they haven't "corrected" it

im i the only one who wish jokinen could knockt out salvador to finally see some fayne action

blah, I guess they had the better of it but the screwups gave the Jets the better chances

Well, who didn't see that coming?

volchenkov........WTF are you doing... if you cant skate pass at least make your defensive coverage.... no cant do that either