NJDEVS1730

GDT 6: Devils @ Jets

227 posts in this topic

Losing on a road trip to Joey McDonald, Al Montoya and Jason LaBarbara...Devils hockey!

Sad this game will not go to a shootout.... Volchenkov would be there since he score in pratice lol...

anton volchenkov would give devils fans the worst shootout attempt in organized hockey history.

It looks like they gave up already. They need a new face behind the bench or sumthing so they get there act together

It looks like they gave up already. They need a new face behind the bench or sumthing so they get there act together

Your fvcking right ! new coach will get rid of those old fvcker defenceman...

Deboer is like dont play the kids they will make too much mistake.... But veteran defenceman know how to play the game

They can't even generate a decent shot on goal against this defensive juggernaut we're playing.

So... Is this the last period of deboer era???????

Lou already calling laviollette and Boucher

You can't turn chicken sh!t into chicken salad.

I hate to get on the fire DeBoer bandwagon, but the team effort has been an embarrassment. They're getting thoroughly out-skated every shift.

It's pathetic. Lou better be calling coaches up right now during the game. Zidlicky is horrible volchenkov is slow and the rest is just that.

I think Lou will only consider a coaching change if we start getting blown out

I think Lou will only consider a coaching change if we start getting blown out

A few more 'efforts' like tonight will be enough.  Lou's not going to let this team start with a 14-game losing streak a la the Isles a couple years ago.

A few more 'efforts' like tonight will be enough.  Lou's not going to let this team start with a 14-game losing streak a la the Isles a couple years ago.

yeah we look like headless chickens out there tonight

Then Lou better be on the phone upgrading team speed and backend skill because a new coach can't fix that part. 

If I were the Jets, I would take more penalties. Devils PP unit is a fvcking joke.

Then Lou better be on the phone upgrading team speed and backend skill because a new coach can't fix that part. 

They've got some speed sitting upstairs eating hot dogs.

This is ax much LL S fault as anyone, vol, zid & Harold all suck! That LL, what is debeor supposed to do?

Aldo where is carter, & y is gints still here?

Nothing will change next game. Probably the same lineup and the same results.

I actually think Zajac has been one of our better forwards tonight. Him and Jagr. At least they are battling and not giving the puck away. Henrique, Brunner and Ryder are cheating out there. No fight and too cute with the puck.

Edited by devils102

fvck this game. Not worth wasting sleep to watch them dump and chase for another 30 mins.

They've got some speed sitting upstairs eating hot dogs.

So right... let try fayne and gelinas out there... cant be worse...

now were killing a penalty, maybe Kovi will get a shorty.....oh snap nevermind

Another great call. I'll go out on a limb and say Winnipeg will have more shots on their own power play than we do.