Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Derek21

Schneider Upset

80 posts in this topic

If Schnieder's not in net Saturday, you know he pissed someone off.

Well the one he pissed off probably won't have a job much longer.

If I were him I would be even more pissed if I didn't get the start this Saturday against the rags...

A little off-topic but Schneider is doing a signing at Sports Minded in Warren, NJ on 11/17/13.  $50 a pop.

yea i saw this also.. i dont think im ready to spill out $50 beans to go meet him yet.. although im really thinking about going to the elias signing now that i have one of his game worn jerseys id love to get a photo match of it( which ive found photos of him in the jersey) but they were from getty images and theres no way to buy them... any other ideas of how to get a hard copy photo?

yea i saw this also.. i dont think im ready to spill out $50 beans to go meet him yet.. although im really thinking about going to the elias signing now that i have one of his game worn jerseys id love to get a photo match of it( which ive found photos of him in the jersey) but they were from getty images and theres no way to buy them... any other ideas of how to get a hard copy photo?

You can buy photos from the Star Ledger. Not sure how far back their photo database goes, but I've bought a couple from them in the past.