Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cachorro Louco

GDT 8: Devils Vs Rangers

211 posts in this topic

Somebody left the gate open !

I got ya looking for the next best thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lets start with baby steps. Conceding less than 3 goals would by a huge achievement for this team

Lets start with baby steps. Conceding less than 3 goals would by a huge achievement for this team

here's the game plan....contain Rick Nash and Ryan Callahan, and we should be OK

Commuted from Toms River to Philly to work at 4 in the morning, jetting up to Newark from Philly immediately following work to get to the Rock just in time for puck drop, to commute back to Toms River, and then back to Philly for work again at 4 in the morning. Please make this worth it for me Devils. LGD!

cpeq.jpg

You Sir are awesome!

1 person likes this

here's the game plan....contain Rick Nash and Ryan Callahan, and we should be OK

Callahan is out... Broken thumb

Aight guys, I got rid of my Kovy signature...oh sh!t, I mentioned his name. I hope it's not going to ruin this...

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

tumblr_mu7tqkSayb1r1axvjo1_400.gif

:ninja:

"I'm not playing tonight." "Neither am I!"

Ps Any game Broduer isn't starting gives the team a better chance to win.

And also a better chance for us not to get embarrassed by constant Marty chants anymore.

I actually can't wait til he retires so I don't have to feel like a helpless loser when those owning chants go off.

No Elias or Brunner?

I was hoping to hear the new goal song tonight. Not holding my breath.

And also a better chance for us not to get embarrassed by constant Marty chants anymore.

I actually can't wait til he retires so I don't have to feel like a helpless loser when those owning chants go off.

Your posts aren't blocked in tapatalk unfortunately. Just go away, no one here needs you, the Devils don't need you..you're just kinda useless.

Shoo.

YES! We're ON THIS sh!t!

I thought you said you were done rooting for the devils?

i feel for the "home" devils fans right now knowing it's against the Rangers. I have that same stress of "fvck if we lose im gonna hear about it for a week from those fvcker Rangers fans" before games against MTL.

Hopefully we'll get the W the Rangers are also pretty injured Cally, Nash, Hags are out

If they don't show up tonight, consider me all aboard the fire Debo train 

thats a bit unfair since we're missing our 2 best forwards and that our goal scoring is a problem

I will be following this pending disaster from the GDT this evening since I'm in Boston and won't be able to watch.