Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cachorro Louco

GDT 9: Devils @ Blue Jackets

247 posts in this topic

It's nice to see our forecheck starting to come together

Ryder is a soft player... but he can scores goals

Love him lol

Jagr takes a penalty,,, But i have to say i love his play since 3-4 games... He impress me...

Still a smart player with a lot of skills (no speed but hey he is 41)

Wow Schneider is solid. So glad to have him as our goalie for the future..

Edit: Posted that before the goal, and I still believe it haha.

Edited by Devs3cups

I'm about ready to make a rant thread called "The Passive-style PK".. IT SUCKS!

Unlucky bounce there. Kinda pinballed off a few guys and just wound up on a platter for Dubi.

both D had their men under them, yeech.   guess that's why Salvador plays almost the entire kill

Fayne let a man under him for the PP goal and Tedenby carelessly threw the puck away in his own zone which led to the 2nd. Yet, people wonder why these two aren't regulars. 

Can't STAND when our guys just blindly throw it towards the blueline like that. Ugh.

Fayne let a man under him for the PP goal and Tedenby carelessly threw the puck away in his own zone which led to the 2nd. Yet, people wonder why these two aren't regulars. 

Tedenby was forced down to playing D because Volchenkov put himself ridiculously out of position and then went to his position when it was already covered

The Devil's have not won a game they trailed, there has to be a first time. Go Devils!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Tedenby was forced down to playing D because Volchenkov put himself ridiculously out of position and then went to his position when it was already covered

He still threw the puck away without caution. No reason at all to just throw it like a hot potato. It's little things like that which is keeping him in the doghouse. It's a shame because he had a glorious chance earlier and showed some patience with the puck and couldn't finish.

Edited by TheRedStorm

He still threw the puck away without caution. It's little things like that which is keeping him in the doghouse. It's a shame because he had a glorious chance earlier and showed some patience with the puck and couldn't finish.

He's not a defenseman, when the defenseman puts a forward in the position to have to play D, for no reason, I'm not blaming the forward primarily for it.   there were three mistakes there, at least.   Volch going to the wall fairly high up, bad clear, soft goal

oh, so this stupid "faceoff violation" again... another dumb rule they invented. Zubrus simply lost his footing...

I'd like to know which planet PDB is on that he thinks that not only is Harrold worthy of playing, but worthy of getting PP time. He just misplayed a puck so bad that he fell down with no one within 5 feet of him.