Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cachorro Louco

GDT 9: Devils @ Blue Jackets

247 posts in this topic

Fayne let a man under him for the PP goal and Tedenby carelessly threw the puck away in his own zone which led to the 2nd. Yet, people wonder why these two aren't regulars. 

In Fayne's case, he wasn't making those mistakes before they started yo-yoing him in and out of the lineup.  In Tedenby's case, he just stinks.

The Devil's have not won a game they trailed, there has to be a first time. Go Devils!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

They haven't won a road game either...I somehow doubt it's happening tonight.  I was so encouraged by the start of the second period but now it's back to the same s*it.

In Fayne's case, he wasn't making those mistakes before they started yo-yoing him in and out of the lineup.  In Tedenby's case, he just stinks.

They haven't won a road game either...I somehow doubt it's happening tonight.  I was so encouraged by the start of the second period but now it's back to the same s*it.

But it's basic defensive positioning what he's been taught since midget. If he's regressed that far gone then he's not coming back to 2011-12 form, ever. Yeah, a bad bounce was included but Dubinsky was at least two steps in front. It's terrible.

They haven't won a game where they didn't have a 4-0 lead.   When you only have one win, there's alot of situations you haven't won in

Edited by maxpower

Awesome play by Harrold there, whoever that forward was tried to save that abomination of a pass, but couldn't get it out of the zone

Harrold is absolute fvcking garbage, how in the blue fvck is Larsson sitting for this stupid a$$hole?

Another great play by Harrold. Dude is an absolute fvcking bum.

Harrold get off my fvcking team

Harrold better be benched but knowing this idiotic coaching staff hell be playing thursday

Edited by bobilly45

Are you guys f*cking retarded? Loktionov miss handled the puck...

I'm not saying he is good but to blame that goal on him is absurd

Edited by bodnar41

Keep running out a career AHL/NHL #7 d-man while Fayne and Larsson get stunted, Pete.

I'd just love to know what his thought process was there when he decided to throw the puck across the slot

Harrold better be benched but knowing this idiotic coaching staff hell be playing thursday

Pete'll probably put him in at forward over Tedenby before outright benching him.

Are you guys f*cking retarded? Loktionov miss handled the puck...

Watch it again, dumbass Harrold threw a pass across the slot for no reason, whoever the forward was BROKE IT UP

Harrold with another bad play and it leads to a goal.

Edit: on second look that's on lily ionic he has to handle that pass and Schneider should make that save.

Edited by dmann422

Of course Fayne will be benched for Larsson Thursday and this dipsh!t Harrold will still be in the lineup. God forbid we play Larsson and Fayne in the same game.

Wait I take that back that was all on Lokti.. But I still can't stand Harrold

Wait I take that back that was all on Lokti.. But I still can't stand Harrold

It's not on the forward, there's no fvcking way the puck should be going there

I guess the Devils playing the Rangers was the equivalent of the Giants playing the Vikings, a crappy team playing an even crappier team.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Well, sooner or later Pete's going to look really stupid trying to cover up lack of skill and talent by saying it's "correctable". It's not "correctable" when the same players continue to make the same mistakes. They aren't good enough which is why they keep making them and it won't change with any amount of coaching or video. They are throwing out there players who simply are not skilled enough to be regulars and that's on more then just the coach.

Should Lokti have handled that puck? Probably. But there was no excuse for Harrold to throw it in front of his own net like that to begin with. You're just asking for trouble with passes like that.