Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cachorro Louco

GDT 9: Devils @ Blue Jackets

247 posts in this topic

Zajac is an awful comparison.   He's sound enough that he could actually BE a defenseman

He might as well be at this rate...not like he's scoring enough to be a forward.

The problem with Harold is that the sole reason he is in there is because the coaches have some perceived notion that he is good offensively. When in fact he constantly breaks up the offensive rhythm by mishandling passes and losing the zone.

That's not to mention many bad breakout and neutral zone passes and turnovers.

He only thing he has on Larsson is speed. Which isn't enough of an advantage to warrant him to play. I'm a bid deboer supporter but he is losing me quickly by constantly playing harrold

They got 8 games before the 5 game run where it's home Kings/Pens back to back and then the California trip.   If they don't start stringing a few wins together, it could get really ugly by Thanksgiving or so.

#FireDeBoer

Henrique / Zajac / and the entire defense are an enigma. I'm disgusted with this team. We stink.

Only forwards I noticed was jagr and ryder. Everyone else was prettty quiet

Zajac and Henrique took the night off again

They got 8 games before the 5 game run where it's home Kings/Pens back to back and then the California trip.   If they don't start stringing a few wins together, it could get really ugly by Thanksgiving or so.

And the next two are Vancouver (home) and at Boston.  Not exactly a lot of breaks with this schedule till after Thanksgiving.

So let me call the lineup changes for Thursday: Loktionov out for Josefson, Fayne out for Larsson, Marty in net, Harrold still in. I'm sure it'll be just an aces night at the Rock.

So let me call the lineup changes for Thursday: Loktionov out for Josefson, Fayne out for Larsson, Marty in net, Harrold still in. I'm sure it'll be just an aces night at the Rock.

Knowing PDB, they'll probably scratch Lokti AND Josefson, move Gionta to the 1st line, and have Harrold play both defense and on the 4th line. #PDBLogic

Edited by PWW

And the next two are Vancouver (home) and at Boston.  Not exactly a lot of breaks with this schedule till after Thanksgiving.

This is what I'm talking about.   2010 is gonna repeat itself unless they pick it up.   I could see them going through the first quarter of the season at low/mid teens points.

I honestly don't know how much longer DeBoer can last at this rate. Something needs to change.

Your going to think I am nuts but if this team does not get back on its feet, Lou better watch out because this owner will clean house. He has done twice in Philly

Well, it was nice having some remote form of positivity on these forums for the past two days.

Back to the "sky is falling" mentality

It's getting really close to Lou flipping a table on this team. And I would love to see a clean sweep of the entire bench too. Stevens, Foligno, Barr...not really possible though.

We're not there yet. But I can't see this lasting through Halloween.

Zajac is not a 1st line center. Not close. He's barely a 2 at this point. He's a defensively responsible 35-40 point per year player. We've got too much money tied up in a guy who can't score anymore.

Jagr is the only one who can really set anything up on the ice, and who knows how long his motor will be running.

Harrold for Larsson...right. Great. :doh1: