Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Z-Man

GDT #10 - Canucks @ Devils 7:00 PM ET

244 posts in this topic

I should be there already, but I'm stuck at work late... Not making any overtime because it's 2013 and "there's plenty of other unemployed people out there that will work for no overtime".

I hate everyone, I want to be there seeing these goals.

Are you salaried?

You know who's having a great year?  Marek Zidlicky.  He has 8 points in these 10 games.  Nobody is talking about him.

On the contrary, people still criticizing him. It blows my mind.

Are you salaried?

Yeah, but no where near enough haha... All good, enough of my bitchin'!

so Gelinas was # 32, now he's # 22. Next year when Zids is gone he'll be #2 and playing every night for us ! 

Zid has been the best dman since game 1. I hope Pete D keeps giving the kids a chance cause there is no reason not to at this point considering nothing else is working and they are getting on the score sheet.

You know who's having a great year? Marek Zidlicky. He has 8 points in these 10 games. Nobody is talking about him.

Thats because hes a defensive liability, and shtis himself when he touches the puck in his own zone, and throws the puck away like moldy bread. Remember Calgary?

I find it hilarious that fayne is playing on the top pair against the Sedins tonight after sitting most of the games this season. Make up your mind Pete!

Edited by dmann422

Zid has been the best dman since game 1. I hope Pete D keeps giving the kids a chance cause there is no reason not to at this point considering nothing else is working and they are getting on the score sheet.

Pete thinks Harrold is just like Zids....but numbers dont lie

Thats because hes a defensive liability, and shtis himself when he touches the puck in his own zone, and throws the puck away like moldy bread. Remember Calgary?

He's not good defensively.  But he's not bad either.

Anyone else hear the booing of the new goal song?

It wasn't that loud at all. It wa mostly 20 something's up in the cheap seats throwing a temper tantrum. R&R part 2 isn't come back. Get over it.

Yup, so far I think the white stripes song is the winner. At least the fans in attendance didn't boo and actually sang along

Edited by JRZYRIPPER

It wasn't that loud at all. It wa mostly 20 something's up in the cheap seats throwing a temper tantrum. R&R part 2 isn't come back. Get over it.

GET OFF MAH LAWHN

That was Gelinas' first NHL goal eh? Why did I think he got one in his game last season?

Well MSG always turns the crowd noise down, and I still did hear it.  I'm not there tonight and am watching on TV.

GET OFF MAH LAWHN

WAAAAHHH!!! DA DEBILS TOOK AWAY MY GOAL SONG AND NOW MY GAME DAY EXPERIENCE IS RUINED WAAAHHH!!! IM CANCELLING MY SEASON TICKETS RIGHT NOW OVER A FRIGGIN GOAL SONG WWAAAHHH!!!

honestly can't hear much I really couldn't even make out the song through the msg feed. Although I'm watching it on gamecenter so idk if that makes a difference.

Looks like a sparse crowd tonight but I guess that's to be expected on a weekday against a meh west coast team.

Well MSG always turns the crowd noise down, and I still did hear it. I'm not there tonight and am watching on TV.

I'm at the arena. It was just mostly the 20 something idiots in the uppers booing

Awesome play by Elias-Loktionov-Jagr to set up the 1st goal. The ability to make passes like that are what Loktionov needs to do to stay in. Already won as many face offs in this game (2) as he did last game.

I'm happy with Schneider so far but I do get nervous when he plays the puck. Mistakes happen, not going to get worked up about that one.

Love seeing Gelinas get on the board early on. Hopefully this keeps his confidence up and he can run with it.

I'm at the arena. It was just mostly the 20 something idiots in the uppers booing

Cool.  Yea it was like the people bragging about the You Suck chant last game.  And it wasn't loud at all.

Overall, how did the crowd react to the song?

honestly can't hear much I really couldn't even make out the song through the msg feed. Although I'm watching it on gamecenter so idk if that makes a difference.

Looks like a sparse crowd tonight but I guess that's to be expected on a weekday against a meh west coast team.

The attendance always goes up around January.  You see 15,000+ crowds regularly around this time.  October is always a lame attendance month for us.