Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Z-Man

GDT #10 - Canucks @ Devils 7:00 PM ET

244 posts in this topic

Cool. Yea it was like the people bragging about the You Suck chant last game. And it wasn't loud at all.

Overall, how did the crowd react to the song?

Song they are using tonight admittedly is not working. Just noise and can't get into it. Seventh nation army was much better.

Song they are using tonight admittedly is not working. Just noise and can't get into it. Seventh nation army was much better.

Yea.  I personally like both songs.  But Seven Nation Army got a great reaction in my opinion even despite the You Suck chant.

WAAAAHHH!!! DA DEBILS TOOK AWAY MY GOAL SONG AND NOW MY GAME DAY EXPERIENCE IS RUINED WAAAHHH!!! IM CANCELLING MY SEASON TICKETS RIGHT NOW OVER A FRIGGIN GOAL SONG WWAAAHHH!!!

Dude, you sound exactly the same the opposite way.   THOSE DAMN KIDS!  GET MY METAMUCIL, GLADYS!   

You've complained a billion times about the catering.   What's the difference.   You can eat at home and they can live without saying that vile cuss word.

It wasn't that loud at all. It wa mostly 20 something's up in the cheap seats throwing a temper tantrum. R&R part 2 isn't come back. Get over it.

I didn't voice my opinion on the issue here. All I did was ask if anyone else heard the booing....

I didn't voice my opinion on the issue here. All I did was ask if anyone else heard the booing....

I did on tv.

But we all know where you were going with saying that.

Dude, you sound exactly the same the opposite way. THOSE DAMN KIDS! GET MY METAMUCIL, GLADYS!

You've complained a billion times about the catering. What's the difference. You can eat at home and they can live without saying that vile cuss word.

Have I ever said I would boycott the devils over the food? I have I ever booed or wrote to the devils over it? Nope. It sucks but it's life. I wish they would improve the food but I'm not going to start arranging protests over it like the you suck idiots. Edited by DevsMan84

I did on tv.

maybe I just don't care enough to notice it then because I honestly didn't. I guess I get too excited when we score (since over the past 30 games or so that's been such a rarity) that I blur out everything else.

anyone else feel the pace of play is really slow this period

Both teams are pretty slow, and one of them is coached by Torts.

This game has really opened up.  Vancouver isn't getting much of anything going.

Have I ever said I would boycott the devils over the food? I have I ever booed or wrote to the devils over it? Nope. It sucks but it's life. I wish they would improve the food but I'm not going to start arranging protests over it like the you suck idiots.

This.  This is the difference between our side and their side.

Well, it looks like the Martin Brodeur Mascot tour has been postponed so he can get lit up by the Bruins

Well, it looks like the Martin Brodeur Mascot tour has been postponed so he can get lit up by the Bruins

Yeah I was thinking pretty much the exact same thing.

Is anyone else hearing what sounds like constant booing? Must be my TV

anyone else feel the pace of play is really slow this period

i was about to post this, seems like both teams are floating and not hustling at all lol

What's up with Schneider? Not going to get on him since everyone has an off night now and then but his performance tonight has been bad. Fayne was unfortunate to be on for those 2 goals against so he's a -2 through no fault of his own - which I'm sure DeBoer will use to sit him and get Harrold back into the line up, ugh.

i was about to post this, seems like both teams are floating and not hustling at all lol

22 shots from both teams combined after 2 periods. Pretty uneventful. Some moments of chaos with missed shots, like Loktionov's after he made a nice play earlier on in the shift, but overall not the most exciting hockey.

Watching tonights game make me says.... Why the fvck Gélinas is not playing every fvcking game! it me be overeacting but give him ice time... he looks like a norris contender compairing to harrold and salvador

I wonder if our system of not giving up a lot of shots is hurting Schneider.