Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Z-Man

GDT #10 - Canucks @ Devils 7:00 PM ET

244 posts in this topic

Tonight's goalies can't be proud of their save %'s so far.

Watching tonights game make me says.... Why the fvck Gélinas is not playing every fvcking game! it me be overeacting but give him ice time... he looks like a norris contender compairing to harrold and salvador

That's a bit of an overreaction to seeing him score and put some good shots towards the net.  But he is fitting in reasonably well on the defensive end.  Somebody will have to go when Salvador comes back from bereavement, and it's probably him.

This is a big period for this team. So far they haven't come through in any close games.

I don't know if it's a function of them screwing him up, but Gelinas is better than Larsson at this point

That's a bit of an overreaction to seeing him score and put some good shots towards the net.  But he is fitting in reasonably well on the defensive end.  Somebody will have to go when Salvador comes back from bereavement, and it's probably him.

Did you just see him go back, get the puck and skate it out right past his man?   There's no way Harrold should be playing over this guy, especially since Harrold's role is 6+PP

I don't know if it's a function of them screwing him up, but Gelinas is better than Larsson at this point

Did you just see him go back, get the puck and skate it out right past his man?   There's no way Harrold should be playing over this guy, especially since Harrold's role is 6+PP

Harrold is and should be a spare part.......used only when needed

lets see what Pete does next game

That was a nice shift by bernier zajac and zubrus. would like to see more of them together.

Edited by dmann422

the Canucks are playing rope a dope with the Devils

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

i know it was just to express how high i am on seeing our Young D playing

I know nobody wants to hear this but... one point or two, there are a lot of positives to take from this game.

I know nobody wants to hear this but... one point or two, there are a lot of positives to take from this game.

I dont wanna hear that

We havent got a goal in the shootout for like 2 seasons now

Edited by The 29th Pick