• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Z-Man

GDT #10 - Canucks @ Devils 7:00 PM ET

244 posts in this topic

There are a lot of positives to take from this game.  They should have won this one.  They need breaks in regulation and OT.  

And I mean, really, to just rub salt in the wound, Henrique rings it off the pipe in the shootout. 

God do I hate the shootouts while simultaneously missing Kovy and Zach.

Gotta love CS shaking his head leaving the ice. Get used to it Cory, be perfect or lose. This team does not have enough talent to make up for any margin of error. 

Have we even scored a fvcking goal in the shootout this year? And how in the fvck does he leave the guy with the best shot on the team on the bench in favor of fvcking Zajac? fvck shootouts, seriously.

Okay, I'm on board. Fire DeBoer. I've never disliked a devils team this much. There are legitimately zero players on this squad I trust worth a sh!t.

fvck sakes, how fvcking unlucky can we possibly be

Its not bad luck

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Have we even scored a fvcking goal in the shootout this year? And how in the fvck does he leave the guy with the best shot on the team on the bench in favor of fvcking Zajac? fvck shootouts, seriously.

I think Chico said they've lost 8 straight shootouts now.  And no, they haven't scored in one this year, I believe.

Either of our goalies can not give up a cheesy goal ...or we lose

that second goal by the Nucks was a killer

Gotta love CS shaking his head leaving the ice. Get used to it Cory, be perfect or lose. This team does not have enough talent to make up for any margin of error.

if there is one person to pin this loss in its Cory so he better be shaking his head at himself.

Zajac isn't bad in shootouts.  But how come someone like Loktionov isn't being chosen?

This is where we really miss Zach and Kovy.

They are not here,  Let go.  Forget about them.  I am so sick of the excuse/blame because a former player isn't here. 

This place is like one big game of woulda, shoulda, coulda.

Edited by StarDew

fvck sakes, how fvcking unlucky can we possibly be

At some point it's not a matter of luck.  We are at that point.

Okay, I'm on board. Fire DeBoer. I've never disliked a devils team this much. There are legitimately zero players on this squad I trust worth a sh!t.

so it's deboers fault Cory makes 2 mistakes and theyre in the back of the net and we can't score a shoutout goal? Edited by dmann422

if there is one person to pin this loss in its Cory so he better be shaking his head at himself.

Agreed.  Cory needs to be better.

Gotta wonder why PDB goes with Zajac (struggling offensively) and Henrique (also struggling) when you have Ryder, who's been hot as of late, and Brunner, who's shown he has some slick hands.  I dunno, I'm not the coach, but I wouldn't have led off with those two.

Although Henrique made a nice move.

Looks like Luango is better.

Loving the fact our only win is still against the Rangers lol fvcking classic.

They're officially the worst team now that they just lost to the Flyers in regulation.

Congrats on the point!

Maybe we should just accept that we're a sh!t team. This is the year we give up our pick, right? Tits McGee.

Agreed.  Cory needs to be better.

Cory need to be better...

But we need to score goals too... 2 goal dont make you win often

Gotta wonder why PDB goes with Zajac (struggling offensively) and Henrique (also struggling) when you have Ryder, who's been hot as of late, and Brunner, who's shown he has some slick hands. I dunno, I'm not the coach, but I wouldn't have led off with those two.

Although Henrique made a nice move.

Do you really have to ask?

PDB sucks.