Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Z-Man

GDT #10 - Canucks @ Devils 7:00 PM ET

244 posts in this topic

People are blaming Cory for this?

If Brodeur started this game the Canucks would have scored on every shot, please.

Another useless post.

Cory blamed Cory for this.

so it's deboers fault Cory makes 2 mistakes and theyre in the back of the net and we can't score a shoutout goal?

No it is Lou fault!!!!!!!

Of course. . Team sucks cock no one can score a damn goal on the shootout

I meant to say in the shootout, my apologies. I hardly think I'm "going nuts", but one win in ten games says something needs to happen. I'm not ready to give up on this team, not yet, but it's been a long time since I've felt this way watching Devils hockey. At least last year we could blame it on the goaltending and look forward to Kovalchuk returning.

Even if they were getting a few more wins, this isn't a very enjoyable team to watch. Just really ugly hockey.

I don't think you are going nuts, but you recently called out posters for going way overboard for pretty much the same reaction that you just had only a week earlier.

I know many have said this, and I know it was a tough loss and I don't disagree with all of your points, but I sincerely hope you get hit by a bus. So, there's that.

You're sick

Even if they were getting a few more wins, this isn't a very enjoyable team to watch. Just really ugly hockey.

I don't think you are going nuts, but you recently called out posters for going way overboard for pretty much the same reaction that you just had only a week earlier.

They are drab.   They really aren't buried even with their horrendous record, although it's coming if they don't win the games they have to win.   But they're just depressing to watch because you know that somehow they're going to fail, even if they look good.   Very hard team to have any confidence in right now.

I was just thinking how this team is just becoming hard to follow.. not that I would ever give up on them but man.. its honestly disappointment game after game. . Im ready for a new coach and a new style of play

We can at least cheer for this team to do as well as they can.  No need to have be bad for Ekblad posts.

This was the best game we played all year. Obviously saying woulda coulda shoulda gets old, but this should have been a 2-0 win.

I would love to go 2 years in the future and see if Schneider will remain with the team..

Edited by Devs3cups

They really need to cut down the roster too, the revolving door in the bottom half of everything isn't helping.    I think it's time to make some decisions.    If you're going to be built on bottom end depth and you can't even define that unit from game to game, that's a problem

What are the odds Gelinas sits for Harrold next game?

the better question is what happens when Salvador gets back. I assume fayne will be the one to sit again or we wait until Larsson or gelinas have a bad game.

What are the odds Gelinas sits for Harrold next game?

i fully expect this with our dumb coach, even though gelinas, larson and fayne played great, but they're usually the 1st to be benched.

Every organization bottoms out at some point. I think 11-12 was either a hiccup or last gasp. Hopefully we'll only be cellar dwellers for a couple seasons.

Svcks balls for Cory. Blown leads in both games against his old team.

Every organization bottoms out at some point. I think 11-12 was either a hiccup or last gasp. Hopefully we'll only be cellar dwellers for a couple seasons.

this is a bit ridiculous at this point in the season especially considering the fact that Lou will always look to ice a competitive team.

Now if you told be Lou was out of the picture that changes things.

with Gelinas showing he's ready to play with the big club, Lou really needs to make a trade, get rid of some D for some O

this is a bit ridiculous at this point in the season especially considering the fact that Lou will always look to ice a competitive team.

Now if you told be Lou was out of the picture that changes things.

I don't think it's that ridiculous. Marty is the only player left from the last cup winning team. Langs was the second to last. This team has been changing its dynamic for the past few years. Now Lou almost avoided the bottoming out if guys like Parise, Kovy and Clarkson had stayed, but this is what bottoming out looks like. Basically guys like Jagr and Ryder are stop gaps until younger players can come up and develop a new Devils team.

with Gelinas showing he's ready to play with the big club, Lou really needs to make a trade, get rid of some D for some O

More like Lou needs to get rid of some D for some D.

How long does it take for people to get tired of hearing themselves talk about puck luck and taking positives out of extended losing streaks and periods of complete futility? Apparently 60 games isnt enough.

we have to many D men

I don't think it's that ridiculous. Marty is the only player left from the last cup winning team. Langs was the second to last. This team has been changing its dynamic for the past few years. Now Lou almost avoided the bottoming out if guys like Parise, Kovy and Clarkson had stayed, but this is what bottoming out looks like. Basically guys like Jagr and Ryder are stop gaps until younger players can come up and develop a new Devils team.

Elias

How long does it take for people to get tired of hearing themselves talk about puck luck and taking positives out of extended losing streaks and periods of complete futility? Apparently 60 games isnt enough.

did you ever see the movie Ground Hog Day

Gellinas was fine, I thought.  

Boy, it was great to be back at the rock tonight, but this team is dreadful.  

We could have won this game, and 2 blunders from our future goalie, blew it.  I'll be there Tuesday, too.