Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThreeCups

GDT: Devils @ Bruins 7PM: BRODEUR in Beantown

343 posts in this topic

LOL. Are you fvcking kidding me? Two deflected goals into our own net.

This type of things always seem to happen to bad teams. Bad goals, bad breaks just no luck whatsoever. 

i can put words on how we keep on getting fvcked by badluck since last season. Of course we dont have the best team on paper but jesus christ we have ZERO puck luck its beyond comprehension 

LOL. Are you fvcking kidding me? Two deflected goals into our own net. I actually feel bad for Marty.

you give teams time in our zone and let them shoot....thats what happens

Is Schneider injured? If not put him in and try salvage this game. I don't care if the deflections are hard to save for any goalie, marty has been bad for over a year, we can't win this game with him in net.

This type of things always seem to happen to bad teams. Bad goals, bad breaks just no luck whatsoever. 

It's not bad luck or breaks, its the team putting itself in a situation to have these 'bad breaks' happen. If you can control the puck and play then the puck isn't in your end most of the time, and the chances for 'bad breaks' go down considerably.

There we go! Henrique and an assist by Gelly, who should've fvcking been on the team since day one.

LOL WOW. What a sh!t fvcking call.

This board has turned into so many cry babies and fair weather fans. I hope the Devils lose the next 30 straight and rid ourselves such "fans."

There we go! Henrique and an assist by Gelly, who should've fvcking been on the team since day one.

Enjoy it while it lasts before Gelinas gets DeBoered.

It's not bad luck or breaks, its the team putting itself in a situation to have these 'bad breaks' happen. If you can control the puck and play then the puck isn't in your end most of the time, and the chances for 'bad breaks' go down considerably.

The team puts itself in these positions because bad luck and breaks follow bad teams like a cloud. You either make changes to shake it up or fight like hell to get through it. Sometimes it gets so insurmountable it's too much to overcome and it's just one of those years.

Edited by TheRedStorm

This board has turned into so many cry babies and fair weather fans. I hope the Devils lose the next 30 straight and rid ourselves such "fans."

Let's live in our past glory, and just smile while our team has been on a losing skid for over a year, while our headcoach makes questionable personnel decisions time and time again.

yeah..thats a real fan

The last minute. I feel like it's always in the last fvcking minute. Zids, what the hell were you doing?

1 person likes this