Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThreeCups

GDT: Devils @ Bruins 7PM: BRODEUR in Beantown

343 posts in this topic

Agreed, and it's something I think they've been missing the past few years, ESPECIALLY on the powerplay.

yeah their motto is always...put the puck up to the point men....which drives me nuts

The Devils are completely out skating and out playing the Bruins right now.  The one thing the Bruins are really good at is defensive coverage in front of their net.  It's the one area where the Devils aren't very good at, and it's why the Bruins have 2 of their 3 goals.

The Bruins don't have a fast defense at all.  So if we can keep the puck moving when we have zone time, we can exploit this.

They won the second period. Thdu are playing like a different team than we saw in the first. Good sh!t,everyone is playing hard.

Keep it going boys,we're right there in this

Edited by Onddeck

My view (on the attack twice side).. Honestly there's a good number of fans here I think.. Probably 200 though tough to tell with people in their Sox gear.. Apparently I'm sitting in front if one of the Devils' VPs and their son.. Curious what he is the VP of since they said they live an hour north

ubeteqy6.jpg

Edited by Colin226

fvck yeah. Now let's finish it off.