Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thelastonealive

Retro Night Announced?

37 posts in this topic

You can't just do the song?

Retro night without the retro goal horn. CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!

we'll have to do the 1940 chant !

The horn I'm sure will be back.  It's the song that won't be.

Are you guys like "professional" fans?

sure seems like that doesnt it... its like the devils were like hey well basically give you free seats to every game this season but your going to do exactly what we want you to do during the games.. almost like its a job.. i mean does it end up taking the joy out of the game by being policed the entire time? if you ever notice they always have guys up there behind the section monitoring all of those people in those specific seats

sure seems like that doesnt it... its like the devils were like hey well basically give you free seats to every game this season but your going to do exactly what we want you to do during the games.. almost like its a job.. i mean does it end up taking the joy out of the game by being policed the entire time? if you ever notice they always have guys up there behind the section monitoring all of those people in those specific seats

You guys have to stand the whole time right?

Are you guys like "professional" fans?

starting to feel like it. i haven't decided if i like it or not, but i do like the people there so that's the reason i don't really just walk away.

stand a cheer the entire game is our own choice. we came up with it 3 years ago, the management just embraced the idea.

"you guys"... iam not part of that annoying debacle up there... just saying

I wish I can get to watch Devils games for free.

you couldve been put on a waiting list for one of those seats.. but if you miss all of one game you lose your seat for the rest of the games.

I just saw the add for Retro Night on the 18th...completely made my day. I can't wait for drunken Newark Bagpipers!

Seriously, who would have ever thought Lou would allow TWO nights with our retro jerseys on.

Edited by newarkdev01

I just saw the add for Retro Night on the 18th...completely made my day. I can't wait for drunken Newark Bagpipers!

Seriously, who would have ever thought Lou would allow TWO nights with our retro jerseys on.

I don't think Lou had much of a choice with the stadium series game but its nice to see this game again for this year

I was pretty upset when it didn't happen last year. The vibe in the arena combined with the Saint Patrick tie ins always entertains and who can forget Elias in the cap =-)

Edited by newarkdev01

Too bad it wasnt for the 20th v. Parise. That wouldve made for one loud fan base

Edited by devlman