gardenstatepkwy

GDT: Charlestown Chiefs @ New Jersey Devils 7PM

203 posts in this topic

Ah.

Saw this let down happening.

They pretty much have the same record.

Don't know why I thought the Devils "should" win this game.

glad you made this post. It seems every time you give up after the first period we come back to win.

Thanks!

About halfway thru this game, neither team playing particularly well. I know the Devils are out Elias and Zajac but I was hoping they'd take advantage of a Flyers team in turmoil. Hopefully they pick it up in the 2nd half. 

I'm getting tired of this no HD sh!t <_<

Agreed, this is like the 4th game this year in SD.

It will be a miracle if they score today. Team is just lost offensively without Elias. Game is pretty much over already (or will be once Marty gives up the softie to make it 2-0)

What cable provider doesnt broadcast the game in HD?

I have HD. Comcast

MSG+2 isn't available in HD on Verizon FiOS. I'm just glad we get MSG and MSG+ in HD after waiting awhile for it to happen.

I'm hoping they bust out in the third

philly is horrible in the third period this year

So are we

What an abysmal hockey game

might as well send the people home after 2. Devils are getting shut out and being forced to watch this garbage amounts to abuse and entrapment

Edited by '7'

For everyone criticizing zajac take note we are losing faceoffs 28-13 and have nobody to put out there for big draws.

I thought it was nice of Pete to let Gionta take that offensive zone faceoff there.    To be fair they're mostly losing them in the defensive zone.  I'm not sure that's better, though

Our 11 shots on goal against a last place team is a great stat. Especially considering this team should be fresh since they haven't played in 4 days.

Edited by BigZ

boys we might be one shot away from tying that game. There's still 20 minutes to play here, flyers are bad in 3rd usually and they gave up 7goals last night, far from impossible

Terrible game so far. Can't watch the game on regular tv cuz of my cable provider and where I live this just sux in general hahaha

so shanahan is watching a bunch of tvs with hockey plays and some with women in underwear when he's going over suspensions? lol

For everyone criticizing zajac take note we are losing faceoffs 28-13 and have nobody to put out there for big draws.

Henrique has won 7.....he's our best choice tonight