gardenstatepkwy

GDT: Charlestown Chiefs @ New Jersey Devils 7PM

203 posts in this topic

Broduer is doing his part. Have is great with the puck. JJ looks alright. Should have him every night..

3/6 in the circle and no shots on goal. Not exactly a "seize the moment" night lol

this entire 3rd period has looked like a PP for philly

Hard to control the puck if you never win a faceoff

On the pk JJ looked alright lol. Way better then tedeby. Tedenby missed putting his stick down or we would a had a dam goal. Marty's kept us in this game.. And we need a timeout. We look so out of it other then gellys magnificent shot lol

Edited by CarterforPresident

I know we're down some key guys, but it is unacceptable to simultaneously have gionta bernier Brunner zidlicky and gelinas taking a defensive zone draw against one of Phillys top offensive lines.

Youre just asking for trouble there.

Edited by dmann422

Disgraceful effort. Devils were just going through the motions all game. They didn't care.

Edited by '7'

Looks like Mike Tyson is gonna shut us out. We can't hit the net with golden opportunities.

can't really blame the Devils, I mean the Flyers are the best defensive team with the best goalie in the NHL right?

3rd time we've been shut out this season already. Disgraceful

Also we, unlike Philly played last night. So that explains why they had the 3rd period legs and not us

oh wait

Thanks for reminding me why this team sucks, because they lose to teams as bad as the flyers.

fvck this whole organization.

Totally forgot how fvcking awesome Emery is. Not. He fvcking sucks and shouldn't even be in the NHL, kinda like half our god damn line up.

I've never seen hockey look harder to play. Both these teams look awful tonight. 

Whenever anyone gets the puck they look like they are trying to get rid of it as soon as possible. Way too much thinking, not enough instinct.

Jagr played well tonight.

And I bet Lou would gladly say fxk u to.

Thanks for reminding me why this team sucks, because they lose to teams as bad as the flyers.

fvck this whole organization.

Frustrating game. Luckily they only have a day to dwell on it before they can put it behind them.

My positive to take from this game is Larsson has continued to look good and at times great.