Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gardenstatepkwy

Jon Merrill recalled from Albany

55 posts in this topic

i just hope he doesnt have a concussion

im sure he does he didnt even look like he knew who he was when he got up yesterday.

Real shame he got hurt, but a concussion isn't the end of the world - I was concerned about a recurrence of the neck injury he suffered, but given that he skated off, I imagine that's not the case.

Seems like Rich Chere's just "guessing" there was a concussion based on him looking out of it after the crash. I'll wait for an official Devils announcement to get too worried. Either way, that looked scary, the blood was just flowing out. My girlfriend and I had our hands over our mouths for like 5 minutes, feel so bad for the kid.

Seems like Rich Chere's just "guessing" there was a concussion based on him looking out of it after the crash. I'll wait for an official Devils announcement to get too worried. Either way, that looked scary, the blood was just flowing out. My girlfriend and I had our hands over our mouths for like 5 minutes, feel so bad for the kid.

there sure was quite the amount of blood pouring off of him.. i believe they said he had a deep cut and took a whole bunch of stitches.

While there was a lot of blood, it doesn't have to be that bad. Cuts in your face and forehead bleed a lot even if it's not very big. I'm just worried about the concussion. No telling how long he might be out with one of those.