Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thelastonealive

Devils recall Cam Janssen

121 posts in this topic

THIS!! Yes! That would be much better than Janssen!

ND, Lou himself suiting up would be much better than Janssen.

Don't like losing the spot in the waiver order for Too Too but I think he could be a great fit on that 4th line.

Tootoo brings energy, can fight and unlike Cam- he actually knows how to, ya know, play hockey.

Don't like losing the spot in the waiver order for Too Too but I think he could be a great fit on that 4th line.

Waivers are based on standings. We won't lose a spot. And agreed, I'd love to have him on our 4th line also.

Waivers are based on standings. We won't lose a spot. And agreed, I'd love to have him on our 4th line also.

Its a no-brainer. I sincerely hope Lou does the smart thing here.

Sorry to say but Cam is the kind of player that's bad for the league these days.

Edited by Jmorc2003

Sorry to say but Cam is the kind of guy that's bad for the league these days.

Cam is also the kind of guy that's bad for the Devils because he blows at hockey. We have enough guys that blow at hockey.

Wasn't Tootoo the one that had the drug problems a little while back when he was with Nashville?

No, this isn't how it will go, and that's the problem.  What'll happen is that the entire Carter-Gionta-Bernier line will be promoted and the '4th line' will be something like Tedenby-Josefson-Janssen.  Meaning there'll be 20 minutes of the game where either Gionta or Janssen is on the ice.

TG: "Devs' lines today: Zubrus-Loktionov-Jagr; Tedenby-Henrique-Ryder; Brunner-Zajac-Bernier; Carter-Gionta-Josefson/Janssen."

Looks like, at least to start, Bernier will be moving up.

Edited by Steadevils

We, shortly, will become the laughing stock of the Metropolitan division.  I'm seeing glimpses of 2010-2011 season all over again.

Cam is also the kind of guy that's bad for the Devils because he blows at hockey. We have enough guys that blow at hockey.

Corrected my above statement to say "player" rather than "guy". 

Nonetheless I agree with you. 

Edited by Jmorc2003

Please God no.  Oh wait, I don't believe in God.  Damn!

2 people like this

Janseen woo fvcking hoo... answer to all of our problems alright.. were a lock for 2 points tomorrow for sure

Wasn't Tootoo the one that had the drug problems a little while back when he was with Nashville?

It was.  He voluntarily checked himself into the nhlpa in-patient program.  Who care, though?  People make mistakes.  Look at Kenny Danyeko. 

It was.  He voluntarily checked himself into the nhlpa in-patient program.  Who care, though?  People make mistakes.  Look at Kenny Danyeko. 

I don't care at all, it's just fine with me, glad he's doing better. I was just thinking that LL loves guys that are undervalued and this is something that people would under value a player for.

Get the fvck outta here with this Lou. Seriously. And claim fvcking Tootoo. Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice

Lamoriello said Janssen was called up to bring a different element to the lineup.

You guys can complain all you want, but was Olesz making any impact last game on a skill level? Not really, so neither will Cam.. But now we have someone in the lineup who won't let that sh!t-stain Simmonds or Hartnell run around and hit our top players with no consequence.

He's not staying in the lineup for long.

You guys can complain all you want, but was Olesz making any impact last game on a skill level? Not really, so neither will Cam.. But now we have someone in the lineup who won't let that sh!t-stain Simmonds or Hartnell run around and hit our top players with no consequence.

yea to be honest olesz hasnt done sh!t anyways nor will hr most likely so why not call up cam and let him knock some of those flyer goons around.. when you dont have nuch to work with I guess you have to try out as many options for success until something works

Get the fvck outta here with this Lou. Seriously. And claim fvcking Tootoo. Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice

Lamoriello said Janssen was called up to bring a different element to the lineup.

+1

Ridic statement by Lou.

Yeah hopefully Lou claims Tootoo like anyone with common sense would do, and Janssen never gets in the lineup at all.

Words...cannot... good lord this team is fvcked....

We can't suck for Sam [Reinhart]. We don't have a first, Lou does realize this right?

Tootoo is owed the rest of his salary and $2M next year.  I like Tootoo's game, but there's no way the Devils should claim him.

Steadevils:  I'm legitimately surprised at those lines, and maybe it'll mean that line will only play 5 or so minutes at ES.

Edited by Triumph

Tootoo is owed the rest of his salary and $2M next year. I like Tootoo's game, but there's no way the Devils should claim him.

This team could use some grit, and he's be a nice addition to the fourth line. It 'aint my money, so I don't care.