Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrthemike

Fan Steals Helmet

25 posts in this topic

Damn, that was hilarious...I don't think that guy is going to remember any of that.

That's probably the best thing I will watch all day... hilarious. Why was that woman trying to dump her beer on the glass?

HAHAHA that was great! 

The woman was dumping her beer on the Jets player(s) as they are clearly Hawks fans. 

That look on the dude's face though as he was sportin the helmet is classic.

kind of fvcked up that someone had to go and pour beer on the player.. thats not right. People always know how to cross the line

kind of fvcked up that someone had to go and pour beer on the player.. thats not right. People always know how to cross the line

...I mean..I'm not going to lie to you..if a Ranger was pushed through the glass into my seats...and I just happened to have a beer in my hand...

I probably wouldn't have to think twice about it.  Although maybe mustard or a hotdog or something would be more cost-effective.

(Spare me the "LOL YOU'RE SO NOT CLASSY OMG" posts  :giggle: )

Edited by Devilsfan118

...I mean..I'm not going to lie to you..if a Ranger was pushed through the glass into my seats...and I just happened to have a beer in my hand...

I probably wouldn't have to think twice about it.  Although maybe mustard or a hotdog or something would be more cost-effective.

(Spare me the "LOL YOU'RE SO NOT CLASSY OMG" posts  :giggle: )

LOL your so not classy, why would you do next, chance you suck =-p...

lets all be honest with enough alcohol in our system we are all capable of doing incredibly stupid things...add a sporting event and we are off and running.

I probably wouldn't have to think twice about it. Although maybe mustard or a hotdog or something would be more cost-effective.

(Spare me the "LOL YOU'RE SO NOT CLASSY OMG" posts :giggle: )

depends on the beer. Wouldn't want to waste something decent on a ranger's head.

Bud light I would have no problem with.

I hope those two fans are banned from UC for a long time.  While yes it was funny, it was also pretty classless.

depends on the beer. Wouldn't want to waste something decent on a ranger's head.

Bud light I would have no problem with.

idk, anything that costs$8.75 might not be worth a Rangers head

I hope those two fans are banned from UC for a long time.  While yes it was funny, it was also pretty classless.

Not sure if instigating...or serious..:lol:

Not sure if instigating...or serious.. :lol:

I'm totally serious.  The Blackhawks organization had to apologize to the Jets.  The two fans got booted from the arena.  The chick who spilled beer on Pardy did the worse offense though.  That was simply unnecessary.

I'm totally serious.  The Blackhawks organization had to apologize to the Jets.  The two fans got booted from the arena.  The chick who spilled beer on Pardy did the worse offense though.  That was simply unnecessary.

Oh lighten up! Can't people just laugh at something?

No, apparently not.  Especially not on an online forum.

fans pouring fluids on athletes has had less-than-comical consequences in the past. The credit goes to Pardy for keeping a cool head.