RangersSuck23

GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Toronto Clarkarounds

259 posts in this topic

Frustrating. Devils were off to a great start but have taken 2 foolish penalties. Gotta stay out of the box and take it to the Leafs. Props to the PK though.

CLEAR THE FREAKIN' PUCK ZAJAC

did u see that too !!!

there was like 15 seconds left with the 2 man advantage and Travis skated with the puck and gave it right to the leaf...I friggen yelled at the TV

wow clarkson and zid getting rough with each other.. guess they werent buds lol

That kill was huge for us, hopefully its gonna be the story of our win

Damn we really should have potted one in that period they were clearly rusty after a week's layoff.

I hope as the game goes on they don't get in a groove and we slow down on the second of a back to back.

the NHL is messed up with some of their rules, leave the bench during a brawl..automatic 10 game ban, swing your stick trying to break a players ankle, no big deal. goalie leaving his crease, zone, goes to the other end of the ice, and beat the sh!t out of the opposing goalie...no big deal

is MSG really gonna show the same interview with clarky before the game and during the game over and over..........I mean the interview with him must have been more than 15 minutes long?

the NHL is messed up with some of their rules, leave the bench during a brawl..automatic 10 game ban, swing your stick trying to break a players ankle, no big deal. goalie leaving his crease, zone, goes to the other end of the ice, and beat the sh!t out of the opposing goalie...no big deal

is MSG really gonna show the same interview with clarky before the game and during the game over and over..........I mean the interview with him must have been more than 15 minutes long?

they did the same thing with parise during the wild game... just keep throwing salt in the wound thats all

There seems to be an awful lot of empty seats in Toronto tonight. I know this gets discussed a lot when the Devils have empty seats so I thought I'd point it out.

another bad penalty.....and it doesnt look like the refs are in the mood to keep the penalties even

Damnit, just like the 1st period the Devils come out strong and then take a foolish penalty. Hopefully the PK bails them out again.

Leafs have the greatest power play differential at home in the league...I don't know that but I'm going to make an educated guess

jagr come on jagrrrr damn.. i seriously cannot believe we still are scoreless theyve been solid

still nothing to show for all that pressure come onnnnn

What else is new?  People keep harping on shot differential all the time around here, show me GOALS and WINS :P

jagr come on jagrrrr damn.. i seriously cannot believe we still are scoreless theyve been solid

He's been Devil-ized now