Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scottie2Hottie

GDT: Predators @ Devils 7pm

163 posts in this topic

This league is turning into a joke. Next thing you know there will be a penalty for looking at your opponent the wrong way.

I've watched hockey for 30 years, and never saw that called.......it wasnt nearly as bad as other snow showers I've seen  :doh1:

They altered the goal song. I like it.

it sounded lame on TV

They altered the goal song. I like it.

nobody was really getting into it crowd wise

but no boos after the goal. big plus

Unsportsmanlike for spraying the goalie... I mean, you can't even make it up.

I don't even think that's a rule

About 12,000 people here tonight. Whoever thought a Sunday Night game in November was a good idea should be flogged.

Solid period. It feels much better to dominate and have something to show for it than the usual zero on the board.

So far the line changes look good. Loktionov teddy & bernier had some solid shifts.

One thing that's becoming quickly apparent is that Ryder cannot posses the puck and take more than 2 strides. He just loses control every time.

About 12,000 people here tonight. Whoever thought a Sunday Night game in November was a good idea should be flogged.

What is flogged?

Solid period. It feels much better to dominate and have something to show for it than the usual zero on the board.

So far the line changes look good. Loktionov teddy & bernier had some solid shifts.

One thing that's becoming quickly apparent is that Ryder cannot posses the puck and take more than 2 strides. He just loses control every time.

would've been even nicer to have more than just one goal coming out of that period

Ryder is not a complete hockey player...he's a good shooter and not much more

I think there's more that that. I'm guessing closer to 14. Probably somewhere in between.

What is flogged?

It's like a whip. But a naughty whip.

huh? where's Kevin Clark?

He's still here doing goal announcements and whatnot. But this chick is doing the promo announcements.

huh? where's Kevin Clark?

Kevin Clark is here, they just have some chick doing some of the between-play announcements.

Damn...this is almost getting to be comical.  In a great way though.  Good for Cam...he's clearly enjoying this to the hilt.