Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neb00rs

Dear LD:

37 posts in this topic

Well, I haven't been around as much lately, so I just went with 5 years of evidence. I am truly sorry if you have had an epiphany and support Marty now. It was just a joke.

WOW you don't come here but you assume. ow smart is that?

I don't support Marty but I give credit him when deserved, always have

Hope Marty keeps it up would love to see a shutout Tuesday but I'll be more then happy with a simple win!

Thank you some people like Neb00rs can't be happy with a 5 goal shut-out probably the best game this season without Elias. People are strange creators.

What? You have dumbfounded me. That one went right over my head. I apologized - it was in good fun and not exactly baseless either. Get over it.

What? You have dumbfounded me. That one went right over my head. I apologized - it was in good fun and not exactly baseless either. Get over it.

It appears that Neb00rs doesn't know humor or what he is talking about. Don't give up your day job. You started it so you get over it or leave

why cant we be friends

Because fvck you, that's why

oh really?

It's njdevs brah, there's no friendship allowed here!

(probably should've added a  :giggle: at the end of my previous post, thought my sarcasm was apparent)

It appears that Neb00rs doesn't know humor or what he is talking about. Don't give up your day job. You started it so you get over it or leave

:lol:  Get over what? You need a hug. I am inclined to give one to you the next time I see you.

why cant we be friends

Me and you are already bros dude.