Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scottie2Hottie

GDT: Devils @ Blueskirts 7pm

244 posts in this topic

Has it ever been confirmed that Don La Greca is a Devils fan?

He's never hidden it. He used to host the Ranger radio broadcast post game call-ins where Ranger fans would acknowledge he's a Devils fan. He also talked about watching Kovy's first game on his sling box while at dinner with espn execs.

Someone claimed he has a Devils tattoo, but don't know about that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Daniel

Has it ever been confirmed that Don La Greca is a Devils fan?

La Greca's a huge Devils fan. Dude has a Devils tattoo.

He's never hidden it. He used to host the Ranger radio broadcast post game call-ins where Ranger fans would acknowledge he's a Devils fan. He also talked about watching Kovy's first game on his sling box while at dinner with espn execs. Someone claimed he has a Devils tattoo, but don't know about that.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He does have the tattoo- I remember he showed it to a bunch of fans after game 7 in 2003. He was saying how he needed to add another Cup because it was the Devils logo with 2 Cups.

We ever get any updates on Volch?

La Greca's a huge Devils fan. Dude has a Devils tattoo.

Man so many Devils fans hate him though.

We ever get any updates on Volch?

only thing ive heard was that it was lower body pulled something i believe and that was it havent heard anything more.

LaGreca has a Devils tattoo on his leg I think, posted a pic of it a long time ago, can't seem to find it though.

Man so many Devils fans hate him though.

They do?  Never heard that before.

They do? Never heard that before.

Probably because he does Ranger games. It annoys me too, but its a job for him. What's he supposed to say, 'No, I don't want to do play-by-play for an NHL team and advance my career'? He's a great professional, I'll give him that lol.

Probably because he does Ranger games. It annoys me too, but its a job for him. What's he supposed to say, 'No, I don't want to do play-by-play for an NHL team and advance my career'? He's a great professional, I'll give him that lol.

Still I've never heard hate. Maybe something like "It'd be nice if he did Devils radio" But never what I'd describe as hate

Still I've never heard hate. Maybe something like "It'd be nice if he did Devils radio" But never what I'd describe as hate

A lot of HF posters hate him.

A lot of HF posters hate him.

Figures

HF boards is nothing but a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Figures

HF boards is nothing but a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

What about HF don't you like?  I just hate how that site is moderated.  I still can't figure out what I did to deserve like 90% of my infractions.  I basically got myself permanently banned on purpose because of it.

What about HF don't you like?  I just hate how that site is moderated.  I still can't figure out what I did to deserve like 90% of my infractions.  I basically got myself permanently banned on purpose because of it.

not to jump into other peoples conversations, ...but I got banned from HF cause I called the Carolina Hurricane fans a bunch of drunks (in the Devil forum talking about a topic not even related to the Canes) and the infraction came from the Minnesota Wild thread moderator no less and this was years before Parise-gate!!

What about HF don't you like? I just hate how that site is moderated. I still can't figure out what I did to deserve like 90% of my infractions. I basically got myself permanently banned on purpose because of it.

Basically most of the people on there happen to be the type of devils fans I have come to loathe.

Basically most of the people on there happen to be the type of devils fans I have come to loathe.

How are they any different on this site?

I see zero difference. What's the major difference? The silly trade proposals? Meh, The only time I felt HF was different then NJDevs was with the goal song. HFDevils was for RRP2 and HEY YOU SUCK and everyone here was pretty much against it.

Other then that? I see no difference.

I see zero difference. What's the major difference? The silly trade proposals? Meh, The only time I felt HF was different then NJDevs was with the goal song. HFDevils was for RRP2 and HEY YOU SUCK and everyone here was pretty much against it.

Other then that? I see no difference.

There's a lot more leniency on this site.  Here you can actually share a differing opinion without getting warned or infracted.  On HF, sharing a different opinion than the masses is equivalent to trolling.  Not to mention mods are way too inconsistent.