Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2ELIAS6

zubrus interview

4 posts in this topic

http://thehockeywriters.com/q-dainius-zubrus-new-jersey-devils/

just for anyone that wants to take a little read..

I wish this website had better writers. Maybe it's just the ones that write about NJ, but last year this author was talking about how we should trade Clarky and Volch for Bobby Ryan. Was the most ridiculous trade proposal I'd ever heard and from a professional no less. Who in their right mind would trade Bobby Ryan for Clarkson straight up, much less with Volch's AWFUL contract tacked onto the deal, lol. It took a quality forward prospect, some other guy and a 1st rd pick from Ottawa to get him.

Wasn't the worst article, but why didn't this guy just interview Jagr if that's all he was gonna ask about...

I wish this website had better writers. Maybe it's just the ones that write about NJ, but last year this author was talking about how we should trade Clarky and Volch for Bobby Ryan. Was the most ridiculous trade proposal I'd ever heard and from a professional no less. Who in their right mind would trade Bobby Ryan for Clarkson straight up, much less with Volch's AWFUL contract tacked onto the deal, lol. It took a quality forward prospect, some other guy and a 1st rd pick from Ottawa to get him.

Wasn't the worst article, but why didn't this guy just interview Jagr if that's all he was gonna ask about...

yea i was kind of surprised on how much of it was about jagr