Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JWomp

Devils logo for Stadium Series - retro is now confirmed

436 posts in this topic

Apparently the NHL Store started selling our CCM throwbacks as the Stadium Series jersey.. Don't believe there's a patch on there either

Yeah I was in there about 2 weeks ago and they had those Team Classics jerseys out too.  They had a Devils Stadium series hat there that I regret not buying though.  I have to go back to get it sometime.

Yeah I was in there about 2 weeks ago and they had those Team Classics jerseys out too.  They had a Devils Stadium series hat there that I regret not buying though.  I have to go back to get it sometime.

Fitted/snapback/beanie?!?

Fitted/snapback/beanie?!?

It was either a snapback or adjustable.  It had the Devils old logo with the green against white background that was the front 2 panels.

I think it was adjustable but it might be snapback.  Def not a fitted or beanie.

Well the jersey in the email picture is the CCM replica from 2010-2012.

They said from forever ago they would be using the original throwback jerseys. If it was anything new, it would've been released before Christmas.

Got a Marty stadium series T-shirt for xmas.. Beautiful.

Also went to the mall today and Dicks in Woodbridge was selling the Rag$ stadium series jersey.. Awfuly ugly.  

I always hate when they use the Statue of Liberty, it's on the Jersey side of the harbor and it's a shared thing (NY "claims" the statue itself, but the island is claimed by NJ) so one team using it over another I think isn't really right. Though there was a shirt a few years back I saw that illustrated it. something like "This is where she stands" or something with a map on the back and she was wearing devils colors. good Ranger trolling shirt

yeah and then rangers fans can say it's officially NY property and then that's kinda the end 

They said from forever ago they would be using the original throwback jerseys. If it was anything new, it would've been released before Christmas.

Yes, but they never said anything about the crest.

Yes, but they never said anything about the crest.

do you honestly think they would change the crest... come on now your talking to hear yourself talk

do you honestly think they would change the crest... come on now your talking to hear yourself talk

Yes.  The league can mandate it.

not going to happen.. but ok

Probably right.  I hope it's the case.  I hate the chrome.

Zajac!! In the face!!!

Edit: shoulder goal!!

Wrong thread man.

Wrong thread man.

Lmfao yeah I see that now- I rushed to post and didn't even look to see what thread I was clicking on. :P

Well his mask logo is chrome......

Would've been cool if the part of Marty's mask that was usually black, was red, and still kept that frozen look. I'm afraid the black will look all out of sorts with the red jerseys. The white pads (if he plays) will look very nice though

Well his mask logo is chrome......

and feel lucky that the jersey is not chrome.

Saw the other jerseys at the NHL store in NYC yesterday.  Outside the Kings and Pens one the rest are pretty bad looking.

and feel lucky that the jersey is not chrome.

Saw the other jerseys at the NHL store in NYC yesterday.  Outside the Kings and Pens one the rest are pretty bad looking.

I was in MSG over the weekend and saw the Rangers' outdoor jersey firsthand, it's terrible, looks like one of those touristy shirts or fake jerseys that sells just because it says "New York" on the front.

I was in MSG over the weekend and saw the Rangers' outdoor jersey firsthand, it's terrible, looks like one of those touristy shirts or fake jerseys that sells just because it says "New York" on the front.

Yeah honestly, they are nothing to get excited about.  I really do not know how I see fans (mostly on FB and HFBoards) are getting all bent out of shape all because we don't have a chrome jersey for this game.  I think we should consider ourselves lucky.