Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scottie2Hottie

GDT: Kings @ Devils 7pm

190 posts in this topic

Aren't we facing against the Kings third string goalie? I wish I could be more coinfident about that. Lol. We make backups look like Patrick Roy.

Aren't we facing against the Kings third string goalie? I wish I could be more coinfident about that. Lol. We make backups look like Patrick Roy.

not anymore mazz not anymore.. we doing big things around here we actually scored 3 whole goals last game and game before that we scored 5.. hard to believe this is devils hockey as were all use to maybe 1 or 2 goals a game lol i hope they keep up the good work

Curious to see what the attendance will be tonight. Devils are playing better, obviously 2012 finals still fresh in everyone's mind.Friday night...we're getting close to that Thanksgiving period where attendance spikes. Would like to see 15,000+

the fact that we have back to back home games will hurt the attendance figures for both. Many fans just don't have the means or time to attend back to back games.

Gonna be there tonight in 208. And I'll be getting me 8 tickets to another game between me and a friend. Should be good value for the $75 I just spent.

Go Devils

I am surprised that Marty isn't starting.

Edited by LucifersDog

Go Devils

I am surprised that Marty isn't starting.

they have him signed up for tomorrow.

Really wanted to make it to this one... but had to sell my seats due to work... will be there tomorrow though. LGD

I fvcking hate the Kings.

1 person likes this

My first game in two seasons :)

Go Devils.

Let's Go DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!! KILL, DESTROY, SLASH AND BURN!!!!!!

(and have fun out there :) )

I fvcking hate the Kings.

Amen

My first missed home game of the season :(

Well that it's boys, Colin's essentially guaranteed the loss.  GOOD JOB MAN

(or is that only away games? :lol:)

Judging what I see with fans around the arena, after tonight the food pantries in nj should have enough food to last a year after tonight.

Judging what I see with fans around the arena, after tonight the food pantries in nj should have enough food to last a year after tonight.

they said something during the rag game that last year they collected a few tons of food...yes tons 

Vouchers when you bring in cans are only good for game on 11/27 against carolina

Did anyone notice they removed most of the high school jerseys from the lower level and put them in the area by where they do the misery pucks?

Did anyone notice they removed most of the high school jerseys from the lower level and put them in the area by where they do the misery pucks?

wouldn't want pucks that cause emotional distress... :giggle:

Edited by Legion15

wouldn't want pucks that cause emotional distress... :giggle:

In the past I've gotten pelley, havelid, salmela, and danis. That's enough misery right there.