Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PWW

GDT: Penguins @ Devils 7PM

166 posts in this topic

Thought it might be a good time for my first GDT ever.

Sidney+Crosby+No+Diving.jpg

12-7-0

vs.

davidputty-devils.jpg

6-8-5

7PM on MSG+

Devils are going with the same lineup tonight and Marty in net. Penguins will have forward Zach Sill making his debut, obviously trying to add another to the list of first goals against Marty. LET'S GO DEVILS!

if last night was any preview to how tonight is going to be hah. marty is in net so hopefully theyll score some goals since they dont know how to do that in front of cory.

There are only 3 teams in the league with less wins than NJ, .......Florida, Edmonton, and Buffalo, two out of those three just cleaned house with the coaching staff and more

We really need to win games people

Need to start winning Devils, almost at the quarter mark. 17 points times four is 68, well short of the playoff mark.

I'll be there in my usual 230 tonight, riding a personal four game winning streak in which the past two I have seen a Marty shutout and a Cam Janssen goal live.

Anticipate a Cam hat trick tonight

I just counted all the tickets still available on ticketmaster and it came to 1,131 tickets still available (543 tix avaliable in the 100s and 200's, plus 576 available in the lower bowl, plus 12 in the Acela Club).  That's not counting the resale market.  That's also not counting the people eating their tickets.  Based on these numbers, I'm gonna predict a crowd of 15,000+.

I just counted all the tickets still available on ticketmaster and it came to 1,131 tickets still available (543 tix avaliable in the 100s and 200's, plus 576 available in the lower bowl, plus 12 in the Acela Club).  That's not counting the resale market.  That's also not counting the people eating their tickets.  Based on these numbers, I'm gonna predict a crowd of 15,000+.

my god you have too much free time

It only took me 20 minutes or so.

Apply to the devils as a business sales analyst! Lol ;)

LGD!! Lets Go Boys!!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Oh god we are worried about attendance again.

Oh god we are worried about attendance again.

when things aren't going well some people want to turn it into as gloomy a picture as possible.

Its gonna be a big crowd tonight by the looks of it.

They also had the dancers all scattered throughout by the entrances welcoming us to the game.

Also a buddy of mine is gonna be the hero of the game tonight.

"We just have to keep doing the same things," Devils coach Peter DeBoer said. "We're generating some chances. We have to find a way to capitalize on the power play. We have to keep throwing pucks and bodies to the net. We're not a pretty group offensively. We have to score some ugly goals."

woah boy