PWW

GDT: Devils @ Ducks 10PM

255 posts in this topic

Also agree there. JJ is better at everything than Lil Gio. He's worth having in if only for the PK where he actually looks like he belongs compared to the stretching and waving the stick while way out of position that Gio does.

I wish Debo put JJ in on a line with Teddy for a few games (sit Cam and Gio) I think Teddy and JJ could mesh like Larsson and Gelinas did when Gelly started playing a few games back. It seemed to make Larsson way more comfortable...and I bet the Teddy/JJ thing could work........I mean we need all the offense we can get.

It might work, if you had a physical, at least semi-skilled RW'er to balance out the line the way Clarkson did in late '10/11 when he was put with Josefson/Tedenby.  But we don't really have that player.  Cam's just physical and Clowe's staying in Chris Pronger's condo for a while.

Edited by NJDevs26

It might work, if you had a physical, at least semi-skilled RW'er to balance out the line the way Clarkson did in late '10/11 when he was put with Josefson/Tedenby.  But we don't really have that player.  Cam's just physical and Clowe's staying in Chris Pronger's condo for a while.

Bernier says hello.