Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PWW

GDT: Devils @ Kings 10:30PM

282 posts in this topic

I thought jagr was going to turn to dust after that hit good god.. hope he isnt sore from that were definently going to need him Saturday

28 vs 5 are you kidding

total domination kings have got to be completely frustrated.. I just dont see nj offensive pulling this together for cory which is sad hes been completely amazing once again and once again wont get a damn W

Devils don't have a prayer tonight. There is zero chance of them scoring a goal

haha you're funny. I'm assuming this is an attempt at an anti-jinx.

And wtf is "the mcflurry minute"??? Is everything in LA for sale, even the final minute of a period?

haha you're funny. I'm assuming this is an attempt at an anti-jinx.

And wtf is "the mcflurry minute"??? Is everything in LA for sale, even the final minute of a period?

sure sounds that way..pathetic

Big kill lets go boys we have to kill this one

WOW what a crappy call

Edited by Devs3cups

Hate to rail on the refs but some of these calls tonight have been ridiculous. Devils definitely owed at least 1 PP...at least.

you cannot deny that Marty's puck handling can make a difference (not saying the difference between a win and loss but the team is different with him playing the puck). Geez look at this game our defensemen are getting abused behind our own net by the kings forecheck.

you cannot deny that Marty's puck handling can make a difference (not saying the difference between a win and loss but the team is different with him playing the puck). Geez look at this game our defensemen are getting abused behind our own net by the kings forecheck.

Marty's stick handling is definitely better!!! But has his stick handling been a factor in the goals his team has scored for him? Corey has been just as good as Marty so far this year!!! Marty has gotten the "luck of the draw"....... Don't forget Corey got our first win of the year!!!! Lol