Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PWW

GDT: Devils @ Kings 10:30PM

282 posts in this topic

I was loving the 3 on 3 and I delighted that Jagr did it again  plus Devils get 2 pts.

Still think they win this game. This is one of those games where you know they shouldn't even be in it, getting terribly outshot, the CS non-support issues, can't score a SO goal let alone win one.....i don't know i just think they're due like it's all got to come together in an odd way

hahaha  :)

This is the worst hockey game the Devils have played since the 80's. They looked better in games where they've surrendered 7-8 goals.

This is probably one of the most undeserved wins I've ever seen in any sporting event...but considering the stretch of luck the Devils were on, they were definitely due

Nice to finally beat LA...I'm gaining an almost Hurricane like hatred for those pesky fvcks.

I'm at a huge loss of words.  lol

That is what I like to call a troll win.

No salute? LGD!!!!!

I actually thought that the no glove fistpump was sick hahha

Hahahaha amazing finish. Anyone see the fat chick behind the devils bench give PDB the finger after Jagr scored? Priceless lol

Jagr bombs! Another gwg!

Wowza I'm so glad I stayed up for this one too. Schneider absolutely deserved this win. I'll be sleeping happy tonight.

Hey bigZ try not to stay up too late crying that we won! Sweet dreams! trololol hahaha!

As I said after yesterday's win...

Quite a win for the New Jersey Devils. Even better than being lucky is being lucky and good. We'll take it.

geez

Kovy = Bad Karma

Jagr = Good Karma

I'm glad I was able to stay up for this one! If we can sweep this west coast trip that would be huge going into a three game homestand!

Proud of the way Cory played tonight!

Hahahaha amazing finish. Anyone see the fat chick behind the devils bench give PDB the finger after Jagr scored? Priceless lol

What do you want it's L.A after all haha

Seriously.  The whole team needs to buy Cory Schneider a case of beer.  Maybe take him out to dinner, and order him a nice hooker.