PWW

GDT: Devils @ Sharks 10:30PM

141 posts in this topic

Also per TG, Clowe has resumed skating.

Great news.  I still think he can help this team.  In a full season he's definitely a 45 point guy, and brings a physical presence.  He's basically what we can expect Matteau to be minus the concussions hopefully.

Great news.  I still think he can help this team.  In a full season he's definitely a 45 point guy, and brings a physical presence.  He's basically what we can expect Matteau to be minus the concussions hopefully.

This statement make me nervous. I don't expect Matteau to make the big team, I don't want him. So to think that the big contract Lou gave to Clowe forever would be a bust if that's all he can do. Clowe was a mistake. I have said it before it was a panic move by Lou.

Great news. I still think he can help this team. In a full season he's definitely a 45 point guy, and brings a physical presence. He's basically what we can expect Matteau to be minus the concussions hopefully.

If Clowe can produce a few 45 point seasons I would be satisfied with that. I was huge critic of the move to sign Clowe and hopefully he can prove me wrong one day.

This statement make me nervous. I don't expect Matteau to make the big team, I don't want him. So to think that the big contract Lou gave to Clowe forever would be a bust if that's all he can do. Clowe was a mistake. I have said it before it was a panic move by Lou.

$5m is basically what 45 point players cost these days believe it or not.  Lou went hard after Clowe even last year when we still had Clarkson.  I doubt this was a panic move.

If Clowe can produce a few 45 point seasons I would be satisfied with that. I was huge critic of the move to sign Clowe and hopefully he can prove me wrong one day.

My issue is the actual contract.  The cap hit is fine imo, but I don't like the 5 years and NTC.  3 years at $4.8m would have been ideal in my book.

Ok....lets see if I can make through an entire game!! I've crashed during both games so far :)

Lets Go Boys!!

LGD!!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Ok....lets see if I can make through an entire game!! I've crashed during both games so far :)

Lets Go Boys!!

LGD!!

Take a nap during the day.  You won't have that problem.  ;)

Lets Go Boys!!

LGD!!

have a few Red Bulls

- couldn't fall asleep during the day

- no red bulls

What are the odds on me making it? ;)

- couldn't fall asleep during the day

- no red bulls

What are the odds on me making it? ;)

I don't think we win unless you crash. It hurts but sometimes you gotta #takeonefortheteam

LGD! ! fvck the sharks

1 person likes this

I went to bed after the 2nd for the other two CA games. No worries I'll be tucked in before the third period starts. I'll do anything for the team!

I don't think we win unless you crash. It hurts but sometimes you gotta #takeonefortheteam

hahah awesome

I will do my best ;)

Crap I started drinking based on a 10pm game start.. Just please, plllllllease don't judge what I said in the chat room tonight

Looking forward to seeing Brunner and Josefson.

Clowe skating is good news. I feel like that second line with Elias and Henrique is missing a Zubrus/Clowe/Clarkson type player.

Oh good, another game where we play the whole thing in our end. Jeez.