GDT: Jets @ Devils 7PM

ThreeCups

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't take Michael Ryder...the sight of his number disgusts me.

Also, did I hear faux-crowd noise being piped in during the goal song, like a fake lets go devils chant in place of when the fans usually yell you suck? If so, that's a big no-no and pretty damn lame.

This team fvcking sucks lol. Please dump brunner & loktionov. These sloppy seconds are real busts.

This.

Along with Josefson, Tedenby, Harrold etc

None of these players should be in the NHL.

Honestly SHOCKED they have 10 wins already.

I picked them to win 20 all year.

Edited by BigZ

Also, did I hear faux-crowd noise being piped in during the goal song, like a fake lets go devils chant in place of when the fans usually yell you suck? If so, that's a big no-no and pretty damn lame.

Yes, yes you did. They did it to try and cover up the You Suck fans were slipping in at the end. Incredibly lame

My list of players who need to shape up or be shipped out:

Brunner

Lokti

Ryder.

Brunner and Ryder are negatives out there. Lokti just looks young and inexperienced at times, I'm willing to give him a little bigger of a lease than the other two. Ryder is absolutely useless when not scoring, and he doesn't seem to do that very often. Brunner doesn't bring ANYTHING to the table - He doesn't create space, he isn't creative with the puck, and he can't get shots. Useless.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Edited by Devilsfan118

Well this evens out. Shouldn't have beaten the Kings so sure lets lose to these hacks.

Whenever this team wants to trade it's 2015 1st round pick for a scorer let me know.

Winning three in a row means absolutely nothing when you fvcking lose two in a row right afterwards.

Garbage as usual.

any team that goes a whole season winning 3 out of every 5 games is a playoff team... You once again make no sense.

Well we lost but this 3rd period got me entertained it was great hockey, theres no quit in this team, saddly theres not much talent either but i rather see less talented guys playing 100% than talented guys playing 75%

how can you possibly say this? We had some great chances the whole game just missed opportunities. Think about the kings game and consider this an evening out of karma. We thoroughly dominated this game and should have won easily. If we give the same effort the next two gams we will win.

how can you possibly say this? We had some great chances the whole game just missed opportunities. Think about the kings game and consider this an evening out of karma. We thoroughly dominated this game and should have won easily. If we give the same effort the next two gams we will win.

Mmm what now? How can i possibly say what? My post was probably the most positive of the page through the fvck this team and thisthisand this guy is garbage and you pick mine to quote? Lol

This is another one of those "meh" games to me, which the Devils seem to play a lot of. Devils did some things well but lack the talent to gain zone effectively, create plays, and finish them. Seems like guys are scared to shoot especially on the PP. Not to single out Ryder and Brunner since their are plenty of guilty parties but man have these guys been underwhelming since coming to NJ.

I still believe this is going to be a playoff team but they are going to play some ugly hockey to get there.

I wasn't listening for it but going off twitter it seems fans and media both think the new goal song is super lame.

The goal song is fine, it's what the Devils do with it that's lame (playing it super loud and piping in a random and canned 'Let's Go Devils' to try to obscure the 'you suck' chants).

They just can't score enough to go on any kind of an extended run, they are what they've been so far this season, a .500 team that's not going to make the playoffs unless they get at least one and probably two more scorers (or guys already on the roster start to do it more consistently).  And that's assuming they don't lose Jagr or Elias for prolonged stretches.

They've done that all along.  Between their prices, the goal song war with the fans and the invisible broker policies they wonder why nobody comes to games.

They've bungled everything else, but I cant hate them due to the fact it all pales in comparison to you know...saving the team.

I can't believe the goal song is still a discussion at this point - and thsts not a knock on anyone here or the fans elsewhere. Management has managed to make a huge mess out of such a trivial issue.. Just fvcking put zombie nation in there and be done with it.

Don't patronize us with a fake vote, and then put a fvcking vocal track in there. It's insulting.

They've bungled everything else, but I cant hate them due to the fact it all pales in comparison to you know...saving the team.

I can't believe the goal song is still a discussion at this point - and thsts not a knock on anyone here or the fans elsewhere. Management has managed to make a huge mess out of such a trivial issue.. Just fvcking put zombie nation in there and be done with it.

Don't patronize us with a fake vote, and then put a fvcking vocal track in there. It's insulting.

maybe we should have an occupy Lafayette St !