Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike Brown

Islanders unveil Stadium Series jersey.

39 posts in this topic

I've always liked that logo. Just hated the jerseys that came with it.

Really? Interesting. I was the opposite. I thought the jerseys were something different but couldn't get over the logo. I actually liked the season they wore the regular logo with that jersey.

Or course nothing beats their classic blue jerseys. I'm glad they went back to that.

I've always liked that logo.  Just hated the jerseys that came with it.

The problem with that logo was it was 10 years before it's time on a bad team with an angry fanbase about to get screwed by Spano. Introduce that today as a 3rd and i don't think you see the venom. 

The Sens herriatage classic jersey is excellent.

Vancouvers is...... not so excellent.

SpezzaHSedin_HCjerseys_DL.jpg

That Islanders jersey is hideous.

Yeah theyre absolutely terrible. Waayy too much going on. Not even their logo. Not as bad as their roller hockey 3rd jerseys now, but not far behind. They wouldnt be bad if they didnt make it so complex. But it looks like an 8th grade submitted this.

I honestly can't find how you guys hate the isles jerseys. They're perfectly fine. Look at Vancouvers- that's a bad jersey

My personal opinion - Islanders jersey is terrible, the heritage classic jerseys for the Sens and Canucks are awesome.

Yeah tbh I don't mind the Vancouver heritage one because they are trying to do the vintage look... I wouldn't buy one myself but their intentionally cheesy.

I just don't know what exactly the isles are going for here- between the chrome the slanted stripes and the laces it's just a mess IMO. But to each their own.

I honestly can't find how you guys hate the isles jerseys. They're perfectly fine. Look at Vancouvers- that's a bad jersey

Theres different colored lined going every which way, they have a completely different logo, double stripes on the arms, pants, and socks all near each other. Now I know why zebra stripes confuse lions in the wild. These are abysmal. But like I said, nowhere near as bad as their black/orange/blue/silver alternates.

People have different tastes. Personally I like all the outdoor jerseys so far.

The Isles uniform looks awfully uninspiring and not in the theme of retro/classic

The Isles uniform looks awfully uninspiring and not in the theme of retro/classic

It's not supposed to be retro or classic. In fact it's supposed to be the opposite. The Stadium Series jerseys are gonna be futuristic more than anything.