RunninWithTheDevil

CAR @ NJ 7PM

242 posts in this topic

JVR with goals 10 and 11 tonight, Bobby Ryan with number 12...why cant Lou trade for a scorer

F ...it trade Corey if we aint gonna use him

I'm losing a lot of faith in this team.  I'm always optimistic, but this team is killing me!

when we can't score goals it doesn't matter who hell is in the net. We aren't scoring. Goalie is least our issues so stfu

Can the good goalie play the next game plz?

when we can't score goals it doesn't matter who hell is in the net. We aren't scoring. Goalie is least our issues so stfu

Regardless, Schneider should have been the starter tonight.

Well agreed. But goals are the issue not goalie. We could have anyone in net. Dont matter when this team can't buy them selves a goal

Regardless, Schneider should have been the starter tonight.

I wanted Schneider to start too, but the Marty hate is a little ridiculous.

Look who's back. Marty's our best forward behind Jagr.

Then let him play forward and put Cory in goal, it'd be an improvement up front at least :P

we're all pissed off these days...and saying things without thinking

It always is...what else is new?  It's fine to have wanted Schneider to start (I did too), but now suddenly some people are making it sound like Marty's been sucking lately.  Not even remotely accurate.

This is the game that should finally get Pete fired. Coaches get fired for far less then this kind of season. The personnel decisions he's making should seal it. He's exactly the same coach that the Florida people warned about. While it's not 100% his fault, there's too many young players that need another voice and the puzzling personnel decisions must stop. And since Lou put this clown show together, he's got to be made to understand he's no longer Teflon Lou. This boring, skill-less, mix matched group of parts would get any other GM fired whose name isn't Lou Lamoriello and we all know that.

Marty has been good tonight imo.  Only one soft goal, but he's made some big saves tonight.  He was good on Monday night too.

Well all...gonna watch until the last 5 mins but just signed up for netflix and most likely will check out.

I hope everyone has a safe and great Thanksgiving and happy holidays to all! :)

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Between this team and the owners I have very little interest in attending any games. Doesn't look enjoyable being at that arena at all.

That's something...nice goal by Greene.

i think the Devils should try to get Moulson in a trade, do think they would have to give up to much to get him..   A Moulson Henique Ryder line would be good

Figures when the Devils finally start getting some goals from their defensemen, the forwards can't put 'em home.

Let's go boys this ain't over

I'm not watching.  Apparently Greene scored.  Woohoo!

Hey, a pulse!

We've had energy this game, but in spurts.  We sag at times, and that sag usually ends up in our net.  This is very similar to last game.

Great screen by Bernier to set up Greene's goal!

About time either did anything right today :P

Another useless performance from Ryder

Maybe he'll be the one scratched for Janssen next game.

The attendance tonight was 16,592.  Apparently that's our new sellout number.  Clearly the Devils need to have more free games.

i think the Devils should try to get Moulson in a trade, do think they would have to give up to much to get him..   A Moulson Henique Ryder line would be good

Im absolutely not a fan of this idea. Wayyyyyyy too risky for what it would be worth