RunninWithTheDevil

CAR @ NJ 7PM

242 posts in this topic

Im absolutely not a fan of this idea. Wayyyyyyy too risky for what it would be worth

It wouldn't be worth much at all.  He's a UFA.

JAGR

ahh fvck

JAGR

It's little things about him that I really like. He scores that goal, doesn't celebrate, just looks up up see how much time is left to tie it up.

LOL, losing this game 4-3 would be more frustrating then losing 4-1. Not only that it'll give Pete some more thoughts about playing the has been again.

They score 3 goals and the defense and goal tending isn't there. They score nothing and the defense and goal tending is there.

Edited by TheRedStorm

Well...I stuck it out. sucks we didn't get these points but again....

Happy Thanksgiving and happy holidays everyone.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

God dammit!

You have to love that this team never quits. This was so exciting.

But still, you have to be so infuriated over the second loss in a row of what shouldve been two weeks over slumping teams.

fvck!

Welp, now there's not a single excuse for not playing Schneids on Friday

God dammit!

You have to love that this team never quits. This was so exciting.

But still, you have to be so infuriated over the second loss in a row of what shouldve been two weeks over slumping teams.

fvck!

Welp, now there's not a single excuse for not playing Schneids on Friday

Agreed!

cant wait till the third to score goals.....to little to late

Jagr's 2nd period crossbar hurts.

Johnny Mac must be lovin it

I wonder how he felt from October to December in 2010?

Jagr's 2nd period crossbar hurts.

I wonder how he felt from October to December in 2010?

That was a longggggggggggggg time ago

Eh, he got fired for a reason. He can love it all he wants, but it's not like he wasn't given a chance here.

That was a longggggggggggggg time ago

Then why do I still have memories from that time?  :(

Why? He's on a team as bad as the Devils. It's not like he's standing behind the bench in Boston.

Then why do I still have memories from that time?   :(

maybe you're living in the past

Why? He's on a team as bad as the Devils. It's not like he's standing behind the bench in Boston.

cause his team beat the team that fired him and moved ahead of us in the standings

I dont mind directly that Marty played that one, its not against him and its not his fault. He was put there and did his best.

Pete on the other hand has to take the blame simply cause it was a no brainer to play cory this game. Isolated this would be nothing, simply a

Bad decision but this is certainly not the first time this season that hes handling the roster poorly

I dont mind directly that Marty played that one, its not against him and its not his fault. He was put there and did his best.

Pete on the other hand has to take the blame simply cause it was a no brainer to play cory this game. Isolated this would be nothing, simply a

Bad decision but this is certainly not the first time this season that hes handling the roster poorly

What upsets me more then his fear of Brodeur is his Janssen love. It goes to show that Pete still doesn't learn from his mistakes. Especially the same mistake he made in 2011-12 when the removal of Janssen from the lineup helped the 4th line actually become, you know, a line. Without that line, they don't make the run to the Finals and they most certainly don't do it with that ECHL sideshow act. Gionta is another story. It was great story in 2012, but every coach has a pet and now it's just keeping a player around past his expiration date. 

To hear Lou praise Janssen or even think he belongs here is just as bad, or worse, considering he's the GM. 

These are questions TG should be asking because there's no way this kind of crap goes unnoticed by the media in a market that actually cares.

Edited by TheRedStorm

Deboer really is messed up, he starts Marty tonight (3rd straight), will probably play Corey friday, then the next night we play Buffalo, then Monday we're in Montreal

he could have went Corey, Marty, Corey, Marty (in Montreal)

lets see how he mucks this up

I'm still baffled that we sold this game out.

That was a sham sellout, but if they want to count 'donations' as tickets sold well good for them, but there's no way there was even going to be 14,000 in the building if they didn't have the food giveaway vouchers.