lazer

Devils @ Canes 7:PM

186 posts in this topic

hurricane.gif

BrodeurScoresAGoal.gif

Big story: Devils goalie Martin Brodeur has suffered three straight losses, yielding nine goals. Cory Schneider on Wednesday expressed his desire to return to goal after not playing since beating the Los Angeles Kings on Nov. 21 with 34 saves. He might get that chance in the return match with the Hurricanes. Schneider is 1-1-0 with a 2.52 goals-against average against Carolina. For the season, he is 2-5-3 with a 1.87 goals-against average and .925 save percentage.

"I'm trying to work hard and do what I can, but I'd just like to see the ice a little bit more is all," Schneider said. "Marty is playing really well. He's got the net and he's running with it. I know it's part of the game … it's just something where I just want to play more."

Edited by lazer

Per TG: Corey in goal, Brunner and Volchenkov in, Janssen and Harrold out. Now those are some moves I can live with. Btw, what's up with Larsson? Anyone hear anything new on his injury? LGD.

Per TG: Corey in goal, Brunner and Volchenkov in, Janssen and Harrold out. Now those are some moves I can live with. Btw, what's up with Larsson? Anyone hear anything new on his injury? LGD.

volch is in? Nice

Let's go boys we need this one we gotta pick it up. Show some goals for our future goalie

LGD!

@MD thanks couldnt find out

good to see volch hope he can pick up where he left off

gotta win..no excuses ..no OT or shootout either

Philly won already and the rags are leading in their game

We need 2 points

LGD

LGD!!!

Hopefully will be watching from somewhere warm with some good beer and fine serving wenches!

Anybody else here Liam McHugh rule us out of the playoffs? Friggin douche. LETS GO DEVILS

Anybody else here Liam McHugh rule us out of the playoffs? Friggin douche. LETS GO DEVILS

I believe he said we're 7 points out of a playoff spot, which is hilariously wrong. 

did he also say the rags would win it all ?

did he also say the rags would win it all ?

No but he said they might be the only team from the area to make the dance.

No but he said they might be the only team from the area to make the dance.

that is just so typical 

every sportscaster ALWAYS thinks the rags are no 1 and we're pond scum

Although this year I'm not sure about our team doing much

Meh, they have to pump up the teams they're gonna broadcast. It was a BOS-NYR broadcast.

Now if it'd been NJ vs some other team and they'd started talking about Rags...then you'd have cause for complaint.

Either way, I really think the West is gonna smoke the East in the finals this year.

Doc said that the standings at thanksgiving usually hold true.

I used to like that guy

I believe he said we're 7 points out of a playoff spot, which is hilariously wrong. 

Yeah we're seven points behind the wild card but not seven points out of a playoff spot.  We're three points behind the automatic third spot in the Northeast.

Yeah we're seven points behind the wild card but not seven points out of a playoff spot.  We're three points behind the automatic third spot in the Northeast.

yeah we could actually get the second spot in our weak division

I still wouldn't count on those teams being bad forever though.  Especially when they start playing each other, someone's gotta get points.  The point total barometer always rises during the season