Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lazer

GDT Devils @ Canadiens 7:30

194 posts in this topic

Just bought my daughter her first Devils jersey.  Hope she gets to see a win on TV tonight.  And hopefully a goal in person Friday (as some know, she's been to two games so far and seen two shutouts).

LGD!

Just bought my daughter her first Devils jersey.  Hope she gets to see a win on TV tonight.  And hopefully a goal in person Friday (as some know, she's been to two games so far and seen two shutouts).

LGD!

Uh oh.. If we get shut out by the Wings on Friday I'm buying her a Rangers jersey and 2 tickets to a game at the Garden :P

Uh oh.. If we get shut out by the Wings on Friday I'm buying her a Rangers jersey and 2 tickets to a game at the Garden :PL

LMAO, outstanding!  Whatever it takes...

i can understand the fact that Marty starts for the nostalgia/hometown factor. but once again, why?  didn't Deboer say at the beginning of the season that he would play either goalie until they lost then switch?

theres a season hanging in the balance right now and im almost certain Cory had a shutout last game, so wtf?

Best GDT ever.

Just win... Maybe Marty's last visit to Montreal?

I believe there is another game in January

i can understand the fact that Marty starts for the nostalgia/hometown factor. but once again, why?  didn't Deboer say at the beginning of the season that he would play either goalie until they lost then switch?

theres a season hanging in the balance right now and im almost certain Cory had a shutout last game, so wtf?

I say #30 has earned/deserves/whatever you want to call it to start in all Montreal away games.

i can understand the fact that Marty starts for the nostalgia/hometown factor. but once again, why? didn't Deboer say at the beginning of the season that he would play either goalie until they lost then switch?

From here on out hes getting every start in montreal, obvs unless hes injured. They love him up there.

Edited by bobilly45

I'll be watching the game while playing in my pool league tonight at the bar here in Jersey City. Everyone on my team are Devils fans and I'll be wearing my jersey hoddie!! LGD beat the Habs and get another W for Marty!!!!!

:gd::burn:

Awesome Bernier! He did so much work to set up that goal, he absolutely deserved it.

Keep going boys keep up the pressure and energy.

LGD!