Site for buying photo-match pics of your gameworn jerseys?

hoekster316

I wanted to display my gameworn jerseys with photomatched pics. I found a bunch of awesome images at Getty Images (because they have photos from pretty much every game for every sport) but discovered that the cheapest they'd cost, for individual use only, was $218 per image!!!!!

Does anyone know of a site that sells player photos and has a wide selection to choose from? Or does anyone know how to buy photos from Getty Images at a huge discount?

I too was trying to do the same thing.. best solution I came up with was to find the image maybe threw google save it go to cvs.com and send it to them to be printed out. Just make sure the resolution is high enough or it will come out blurry.

I too was trying to do the same thing.. best solution I came up with was to find the image maybe threw google save it go to cvs.com and send it to them to be printed out. Just make sure the resolution is high enough or it will come out blurry.

That's what I think I'll end up having to do. Might take some searching to get a high res version though. Still can't believe how much Getty Images wants - I just want an 8x10 and no way in hell I'm paying $218 for it!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.