Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blown01NJ

Something about this board doesnt agree with IE11

49 posts in this topic

Anyone else have issues? I cant quote, cant paste, etc. Pretty annoying.

hj

Works for me.

People use IE?!

I haven't used IE in years. Firefox on the PC and have AVG browser for devices.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Only issues I have with IE is that sometimes it lets me edit a post and sometimes it doesn't unless I use full editor.

I'm having a hard time on Netscape as well.  Let's get on the ball here and fix things.

1 person likes this

The fix is to stop using IE. Use Chrome or FF. Damn people, c'mon, it's 2013 here.

I'm having a hard time on Netscape as well.  Let's get on the ball here and fix things.

I have a new version sitting on a floppy disk here somewhere.

I'm having a hard time on Netscape as well. Let's get on the ball here and fix things.

same problem here with AOL whenever I sign on my dialup disconnects.
1 person likes this

The fix is to stop using IE. Use Chrome or FF. Damn people, c'mon, it's 2013 here.

But then I'll lose all my favorites and my home page!!!1!

I have a new version sitting on a floppy disk here somewhere.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My AOL CD-ROM has a hard time loading this site as well. Also, my WebCrawler search engine does not seem to locate this site. Please fix as I would hate to have to replace my mainframe

My AOL CD-ROM has a hard time loading this site as well. Also, my WebCrawler search engine does not seem to locate this site. Please fix as I would hate to have to replace my mainframe

Did you try searching on Ask Jeeves?

You mean you don't use Prodigy ISP?

I will have to test it when I get home. Try using compatability mode and see if it helps.

You guys tards? IE 11 is not an old browser. You must have heard some wanna be geek say chrome and FF were better. I've used them all and I still prefer IE. Chrome is a mess.

You guys tards? IE 11 is not an old browser. You must have heard some wanna be geek say chrome and FF were better. I've used them all and I still prefer IE. Chrome is a mess.

No, but FF is totally better and the joke is that IE hasn't been a worthwhile browser in at least a decade. They're gonna have to put out at least 3-4 quality versions of IE before anyone even wants to try it again.

uhh whats IE

Internet explorer.

And it's awful, slow, and a memory hog.  Still.  

Deny it and I assume you're over 60 years old.

lol I knew there were console wars but never heard of browser wars... Tbh I use IE at work and rarely have problems but use Firefox on my personal computers.

Guys, let's chat about IE on ICQ while I work on my Geocities page. Are any of you on Friendster?

Guys, let's chat about IE on ICQ while I work on my Geocities page. Are any of you on Friendster?

I can't chat now I'm stuck fording the river on Oregon trail. And then after that I need to figure out how to build power lines in sim city.

I'm on ICQ! My ICQ number is 199795937698. I think. Or was it 199795937699? I can't remember. 

I can't chat now I'm stuck fording the river on Oregon trail. And then after that I need to figure out how to build power lines in sim city.

Only after using the cheats to unlock the Great White Shark in Odell Down Under and eating everything in existence.

Ah..childhood..