Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThreeCups

GDT: Wings @ Devils 7PM 1st Meeting as Eastern Conference Foes

149 posts in this topic

Various places on the internets.  Nothing solid though so I wouldn't take it seriously at this point.

Let us know if you have any sources. I'd be curious.

Let us know if you have any sources. I'd be curious.

I don't and it's just random people posting on the internets, but there is some chatter.  Again, I wouldn't put any stock into it. 

Eh good riddance to Brunner, he's done nothing worth mentioning since the first week of the season.

He wants out?  Fine, retire and fly back to Europe where they won't make you play defense.

I think it was a good decision to start Schneids tonight. If he wins, start him tomorrow in NY, if not, start Marty. I just don't think Marty would've been good on back to back nights.

Go Devils!

He wants out?  Fine, retire and fly back to Europe where they won't make you play defense.

CUZ HERR IN 'MURICA WE ALL KNOW HOW TA PLAY THE D-FENCE!!1 

Anybody need 2 tix for tonight? First person to PM me gets them but plz only do it if you didn't already have tix.. These are just a pair in my normal seats in my signature

Btw, is Larsson alive?

He is. I have a camera with a super zoom lens and from my seat Wed night I got a perfect view of all injured and scratched players sitting in the owner's box. 

Let me see if I can post it here. Also, Teddy was standing around the bottom level of the parking garage right after the game lookin at his phone. Was weird but I gave him a wave anyways.

edit: tried to attach but couldn't, here is the link to my photo :  http://www.flickr.com/photos/104668994@N02/11243042473/

Edited by Namelesz

He is. I have a camera with a super zoom lens and from my seat Wed night I got a perfect view of all injured and scratched players sitting in the owner's box. 

Let me see if I can post it here. Also, Teddy was standing around the bottom level of the parking garage right after the game lookin at his phone. Was weird but I gave him a wave anyways.

edit: tried to attach but couldn't, here is the link to my photo :  http://www.flickr.com/photos/104668994@N02/11243042473/

Haha thanks for the picture. That's quite a busy box right there.

Also, am I the only one who isn't ready to give up on Brunner just yet? I think there's still a chance he can get it back. Everyone saw that he can be a good player at the start of the year, and I find it hard to believe that it could all just go away like that.

Edited by nessus

i hope this can get brunner's game going  :3soow:

lots of swedes watching the game in that pic

I hope the team supports Schneider

Go Devils

No doubt! I have to say...I'm really getting excited about our younger D Men, happy they are getting a chance.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

edit: tried to attach but couldn't, here is the link to my photo : http://www.flickr.com/photos/104668994@N02/11243042473/

I wonder if Lou saw Larsson with his collar unbuttoned and that's why he's still scratched.

Also very bad job by Harrold with a light suit in cold weather. Just bad.

I wonder if Lou saw Larsson with his collar unbuttoned and that's why he's still scratched.

I can't imagine any other reason, lol.

Pretty decent 1st. Zubes should have buried that shot. Hopefully they pick up the pace a bit more in the 2nd.

Edited by volchenkov28

Saw Marty on the bench with visible stubble...clearly a rift between him and Lou, trade impending.