Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pumpkin cutter

GDT. Rangers vs Devils

309 posts in this topic

that was not in Harrold. It was just unfortunate , henrique didn't get back to the point quick enough to cover.

We are so offensively snake bit that I want to keep encouraging the dmen to pinch in and be aggressive so I can't be upset over that goal.

What's unfortunate is that Harrold isn't in the AHL where he belongs. I will not defend that guy. He sucks. When/if the rest of the defense gets healthy he better be on the chopping block because he is terrible.

Boucher is playing pretty well, blocking shots, getting opportunities

Theres also a godamn annoying rangers fans near the camera who keep shouting at the devils and you can hear him really well.

1 person likes this

What did Brunner do to take a penalty?nvm it was a hooking

Edited by volchenkov28

that was not in Harrold. It was just unfortunate , henrique didn't get back to the point quick enough to cover.

We are so offensively snake bit that I want to keep encouraging the dmen to pinch in and be aggressive so I can't be upset over that goal.

Weird Henrique screwed up again.

Decent play. Terrible defensive breakdown to lead to the Richards goal. Offense needs to be picked up and try to create offensive pressure

1 person likes this

Not a bad period actually.  Rags got a lucky chance, and they converted.  Devils did a lot of good things that period.

Boucher is playing pretty well, blocking shots, getting opportunities

Theres also a godamn annoying rangers fans near the camera who keep shouting at the devils and you can hear him really well.

yep plus it looks him and Jagr have a nice rapport already.

I hope the Devils pick it up in the second. After the PK they didn't do much of anything but make Queen look good.

What's unfortunate is that Harrold isn't in the AHL where he belongs. I will not defend that guy. He sucks. When/if the rest of the defense gets healthy he better be on the chopping block because he is terrible.

I actually though coming in that injury or no injury Zidlicky deserved a night off... he at times can just be terrible in the defensive end, even worse than harrold.

Weird Henrique screwed up again.

Henrique just missed getting a piece of the breakout pass. Again, because we struggle to find then back of the net, our offense needs to be aggresive and there may be some odd man rushes the other way as a result.

yep plus it looks him and Jagr have a nice rapport already.

I'm beginning to think you can put anyone on a line with Jagr and they'd look good (ok, maybe not Janssen...) But yes Boucher looked pretty good and the thing I like is that he seems to be able to get his shot on net, which seems to be a problem with alot of our other guys except gelinas.

Jagr is just down right amazing. I just wish Pete would try jagr and Elias together for at least a couple of shifts and not just the PP

I'm beginning to think you can put anyone on a line with Jagr and they'd look good (ok, maybe not Janssen...) But yes Boucher looked pretty good and the thing I like is that he seems to be able to get his shot on net, which seems to be a problem with alot of our other guys except gelinas.

They are young. They haven't been properly trained on the Devils art of shot-missing and overpassing. Soon they will be masterful at it. I hope Rolston can come back and teach Gelinas how to focus on a spot 6 feet away from the net at all times. 

They are young. They haven't been properly trained on the Devils art of shot-missing and overpassing. Soon they will be masterful at it. I hope Rolston can come back and teach Gelinas how to focus on a spot 6 feet away from the net at all times. 

That used to piss me off so much, but I lol at this. Always used to catch the glass like it was his job and, at times, shoot it far side so it went hard around out of the zone like he would get a big bonus.

Well might as well turn it off until the last 2 minutes when they will decide they want to play again. Damn it to hell...

Glad the old and slow Marty showed up tonight.

What did Schneider do to warrant him to not play tonight?

Was such a long rebound i had the time to tell myself "ouff.. Thank god there was no rangers there to get a shot off"....... Then.....

Cam Janssen will never sit again. Lord. The two guys I can't stand the most combine for this one. I hate my life.

Edited by PWW