GDT: NJ Devils @ Blue Jackets - 7pm

Colin226

um, holy no interference call. big time.

another way the ref fvcks us over

definitely should have been a penalty. I don't know what the ref thinks in his defense of not calling one...that was as obvious as they come

Edited by Legion15

Who gives a sh!t about the interference call. It wasn't why they scored.

Like what explanation will pete have for this fvcking sh!t.v It's just inexcusable, marty has been shaky for MULTIPLE games, he was terrible even when he wasn't getting scored on tonight, but stay the course and look.

Edited by Sneax

Well, Marty's playing his age.  Maybe DeBoer sees the light. 

If this doesn't get Pete and Lou to see the light nothing will.  Cory HAS to be the starter, I don't care if he has two bad games in a row (and other than the second Vancouver game he's had nothing near as bad as Marty tonight, or in Ottawa).  This has to be his team now.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Marty should get a nice long rest after tonight. Absolutely the reason for tonight's loss and him playing over Cory is inexcusable. 

• Like 1

If this doesn't get Pete and Lou to see the light nothing will.  Cory HAS to be the starter, I don't care if he has two bad games in a row (and other than the second Vancouver game he's had nothing near as bad as Marty tonight, or in Ottawa).  This has to be his team now.

Agreed 100%...22 GA in his last 7 games.  Enough is fvcking enough.  YOU HAVE A VIABLE OPTION PETE!  This is horsesh!t.

• Like 1

Brodeur shouldn't see NHL ice again until January. He's a big boy, he understands he's old and can't sustain even average play at this level for very long.

He cannot destroy this season for us. He cannot continue taking points off the board for this team

When the Devils score 4 goals and allow 23 shots to the Columbus Blue Jackets...that should be a win 100% of the time.

Tim sestito has to get that fvcking puck deep, he cannot be on the ice with two minutes left in a tie game what the fvck

The worst thing that happened to this team was Sestito and Janssen showing any signs of being able to contribute in the slightest. You just know Pete would never take them out if they did and on top of that give them more responsibility. Pete has become a terrible in-game personnel coach since the 2012 playoffs when he could turn anything he sent out into gold it seemed. 

Chico is funny, this loss is one person, it had zero to do with how the team played with the lead, we out shot them like 35-24. The difference was marty, and I hope after this sh!t we don't see him again unless its like a back to back. Because he has been the far inferior goalie for some time now.

I have read this story multiple times this season ... blown leads, defensive giveaways, short spurts followed by collapse.  This just isn't a consistent team right now, I am not sure what needs to be changed to gain that consistency (DB goes, Marty sits, etc).  But we have given away points like Joseph A Banks gives away suits.  Something has to change and it needs to be soon.

Marty fighting it all night long. And the Devils just making too many mistakes. Shame.

You are aware that when the game is winding down and you are down, you have to take chances? Right? Which means sometimes you get some defensive breakdowns. You know why they needed to take chances? Because marty made 19 saves on 24 shots against, which is ATTROCIOUS. There weren't any real quality scoring chances on top of it.

I need something to physically take my rage out on.

Edited by Sneax