GDT: NJ Devils @ Blue Jackets - 7pm

Colin226

this team just don't know how to play with a lead

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

This team limits shots and scoring chances mainly through offensive pressure, you cant score on us when your hemmed in your zone. When we have a lead we play back some, when your goalie is a swiss cheese incarnate, you give up the lead.

So after a shaky game against the Rags...how exactly did Brodeur earn this start?

Ask DeBoer, but calling Brodeur a piece of crap is beyond wrong.

im so fvcking pissed man, if we don't win this game. I'm back on the fire deboer train for good. I don't care what he does he just makes terrible personnel decisions way to often. its enough.

I admit it, one thing I'm REALLY losing patience with is the whole Schneider/Brodeur situation.  Schneider is treated like some rookie who has to fight for more playing time, and Marty is being treated like he's still in his prime.  Some fans probably want to blame Marty for that, but I put this one on the coach.  He has no reason to give the guy whose body of work is clearly second-best on this team extra chances.  It's friggin' maddening beyond belief.   

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

I admit it, one thing I'm REALLY losing patience with is the whole Schneider/Brodeur situation.  Schneider is treated like some rookie who has to fight for more playing time, and Marty is being treated like he's still in his prime.  Some fans probably want to blame Marty for that, but I put this one on the coach.  He has no reason to give the guy whose body of work is clearly second-best on this team extra chances.  It's friggin' maddening beyond belief.   

Yea, I try not get mad at marty, its not his fault really (its hard to not focus on him). It's not like hes not trying his best, it really is all PDB's fault.

Edited by Sneax

Is anyone else having problems with gamecenter tonight? Thing crapped out on me twice and when I reload it it only gives me games from January - April 2013.

I had a problem getting the game on initially but i just kept trying to click on it and it randomly worked

I had a problem getting the game on initially but i just kept trying to click on it and it randomly worked

Yeah same for me it wasn't registering any games on my PS3 so I had to watch the first period on my laptop (lower quality), now its froze on me twice in the 2nd. Oh well it looks like I didn't want to watch that period anyway lol.