Sat, Dec 14 Tampa Bay at New Jersey7:00 MSG+ (Snow Edition))

DevilMinder

I thought brunner was gonzo after last week, good thing I was wrong. He is actually playing pretty damn well since he's got some confidence back. Made a lot of good moves the last 2 games, and obviously the goals.

unfortunately we will see Marty against Ottawa. While he was good, I don't think he was spectacular, I'd still rather see Cory. And you know that after PDB comments this morning he's going right back to the winning goal tender. He was still visibly slow getting into position a few times, still an accident waiting to happen.

Impressive win after the energy expended last night, this team has won 5 on the 2nd night of back to backs this season, that's pretty crazy given the age of our better players.

Edited by Sneax

schneids gotta be pissed now that he knows theres zero chance of him playing again wednesday

Schneider better play on Wednesday.

i think they can pull threw and pick up another 2 points on wednesday but friday is going to be a tough one against the ducks

Ducks are overrated. Their defense isn't good. And quite frankly the Blackhawks are overrated too.

Ducks are overrated. Their defense isn't good. And quite frankly the Blackhawks are overrated too.

I can't believe you just said the hawks are overrated. Sure the goalie situation but you have the reigning champs who are looking fire as of late. Seven different players scored for them against philly this week- pretty impressive

cory is not going to play wednesday im pretty sure pete was already clear about that ... brodeur had a shutout tonight leaving him to be the hot goalie.. im not sure what would even make you think cory would be playing the next game..

I can't believe you just said the hawks are overrated. Sure the goalie situation but you have the reigning champs who are looking fire as of late. Seven different players scored for them against philly this week- pretty impressive

I don't like the Hawks defense.  They're absolutely terrible at preventing goals.  I'd take the Sharks over Chicago everyday of the week.

cory is not going to play wednesday im pretty sure pete was already clear about that ... brodeur had a shutout tonight leaving him to be the hot goalie.. im not sure what would even make you think cory would be playing the next game..

Did Pete say who was starting already?

I don't like the Hawks defense.  They're absolutely terrible at preventing goals.  I'd take the Sharks over Chicago everyday of the week.

Did Pete say who was starting already?

He said hes trying to get a goalie going and ride him, pretty clear marty is going to start against Ottawa unfortunately.