Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevilMinder

Sat, Dec 14 Tampa Bay at New Jersey7:00 MSG+ (Snow Edition))

91 posts in this topic

Zubrus plays better against Tampa for some reasons (remember his 4G game is also against this team)

why are we getting fooled by long passes up by 3 goals?

Getting too comfotable.

Great result tonight. Hopefully this slow playing style doesn't slow them for the next game. Great pass by zids on the 3rd goal

I thought brunner was gonzo after last week, good thing I was wrong. He is actually playing pretty damn well since he's got some confidence back. Made a lot of good moves the last 2 games, and obviously the goals.

unfortunately we will see Marty against Ottawa. While he was good, I don't think he was spectacular, I'd still rather see Cory. And you know that after PDB comments this morning he's going right back to the winning goal tender. He was still visibly slow getting into position a few times, still an accident waiting to happen.

Impressive win after the energy expended last night, this team has won 5 on the 2nd night of back to backs this season, that's pretty crazy given the age of our better players.

Edited by Sneax

Awesome win! And Marty makes me eat crow.

over 4 mins of an empty net and they couldnt even fling one down there into it.. geesh

Meh. They weren't exactly trying to get one there.

678 and 124.  Save those historic ticket stubs if you braved the weather.  Hopefully Marty starts the next one and gets on a roll, just like what coach Pete is looking for.  

i think they can pull threw and pick up another 2 points on wednesday but friday is going to be a tough one against the ducks

Great W. Really a must win tonight, glad we were able to score some goals. Forecheck looked good, nice to see brunner playing better

schneids gotta be pissed now that he knows theres zero chance of him playing again wednesday

Schneider better play on Wednesday.

i think they can pull threw and pick up another 2 points on wednesday but friday is going to be a tough one against the ducks

Ducks are overrated. Their defense isn't good. And quite frankly the Blackhawks are overrated too.

Ducks are overrated. Their defense isn't good. And quite frankly the Blackhawks are overrated too.

I can't believe you just said the hawks are overrated. Sure the goalie situation but you have the reigning champs who are looking fire as of late. Seven different players scored for them against philly this week- pretty impressive

cory is not going to play wednesday im pretty sure pete was already clear about that ... brodeur had a shutout tonight leaving him to be the hot goalie.. im not sure what would even make you think cory would be playing the next game..

I can't believe you just said the hawks are overrated. Sure the goalie situation but you have the reigning champs who are looking fire as of late. Seven different players scored for them against philly this week- pretty impressive

I don't like the Hawks defense.  They're absolutely terrible at preventing goals.  I'd take the Sharks over Chicago everyday of the week.

cory is not going to play wednesday im pretty sure pete was already clear about that ... brodeur had a shutout tonight leaving him to be the hot goalie.. im not sure what would even make you think cory would be playing the next game..

Did Pete say who was starting already?

I don't like the Hawks defense.  They're absolutely terrible at preventing goals.  I'd take the Sharks over Chicago everyday of the week.

Did Pete say who was starting already?

He said hes trying to get a goalie going and ride him, pretty clear marty is going to start against Ottawa unfortunately.

good for you zubes; thank you jagr.

brunner's goal was very skilled

cant believe stamkos is skating today

Edited by lazer

That was a nice win, and one we needed badly. Hopefully Phoenix helps out tonight.