Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dmann422

GDT: Sens @ Devils- 7:30 pm

115 posts in this topic

the loft is the place to be.. 5 beers for $15

Question is what kind of beers?  If it is something like Sam Adams that will be my next place but if its something like Coors I will just stick with EAH.

Tonight is toys for tots right? Have a stash of toys courtesy of my company and the pru center customer service seems more interested in hanging up on me rather than just answering my question. =\ devils website won't load for me so I cant check.

Tonight is toys for tots right? Have a stash of toys courtesy of my company and the pru center customer service seems more interested in hanging up on me rather than just answering my question. =\ devils website won't load for me so I cant check.

it is Toys for Tots tonight. But I am not sure as I read in one spot that its for a chance at memorabilia as a prize or a voucher for 2 tix.

Doesnt matter really, just bring the toys regardless.

Thanks. Yeah I don't care about vouchers or raffles. Just wanna donate what we collected. (:

Thanks boss I'll check it out. I've heard all about it but I'm not sure where it is

Its literally right across the street from the Rock, on the side where the outside entrance to the Devils Den is.

Question is what kind of beers?  If it is something like Sam Adams that will be my next place but if its something like Coors I will just stick with EAH.

i think its bud or bud light

Let's go boys. This is another one that has to be won. Come out with energy, it'll be tough since it's been a few days since the lay game but you have to come out fired up.

Let's go, we need a ROW here.

LGD!

Hit up Dino BBQ holy crap the good was amazing (love me some BBQ).

LETS GO DEVILS

Edited by Devils Pride 26

wish i couldve been at this one! had to sell off my 3rd row off the glass tickets.. what a disappointment!

What radio station is the game getting coverage on? Nvm it's gonna be on 660 at 720

Edited by volchenkov28

Horrible looking attendance

Never judge it by what you see in the 1st period.  Wait until at least midway through the 2nd.

Exactly what my dad just said lol. And Chico said its a good crowd tonight.

Never judge it by what you see in the 1st period. Wait until at least midway through the 2nd.

Exactly what my dad just said lol. And Chico said its a good crowd tonight.

Well while tv is never reliable, it doesn't look that bad to be honest.  Are you there?

I'm here and I'm guessing about 13 and change or so.

Maybe 14.

No, I saw the lower bowl behind the benches and it looked bad at first.

Well while tv is never reliable, it doesn't look that bad to be honest. Are you there?

I was just thinking he exact opposite, it filled in now and I can hear the crowd much more than some other recent games.

Could really hear (unfortunately) the suck/ swallow chant.